suspending m4ohn?

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I recently got my hands on 3 grams of m4ohn powder, and I need to know what to suspend it in, measurements, etc... and I'm guessing I just use an oral syringe? Please get back to me on this... as I have enough to do a cycle at about 50 mg's a day for an 8 week cycle... any help would be appreciated...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want a suspension, then use any oil as a carrier. How strong do you want the MOHN per mL.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
so any oil as a carrier? give me an example, cause I'm thinking olive oil...? Anyway, it doesn't matter how strong per mL, just as long as I get an 8 week cycle of at least 50 mg a day or more... excuse my ignorance, but I have never suspended a compound before... so if you could just lead me through step by step how to suspend it and use, it would be greatly appreciated. By the way, thanks for always responding quick to my posts Radja... reps are on the way:)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For 10mg/mL, use 99 mL per 1g of MOHN. Try to take it every 4 hours to keep a constant flow in the system because the half-life is very short.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN 5mg/ml "suspenison"
1gm M4OHN powder
Mix with 185ml Olive Oil, 6ml BA (Benzyl Alchohol), 10ml BB (Benzyl Benzoate)
Heat for 30-45 min in a water bath on the stove (low heat).

I just found this... would the BA and BB be necessary? and if my math is correct according to your directions, that would be 297 mL of olive oil for 3 grams of m4ohn... thats 10 mg per mL... how many vials would this use up? and is heating necessary? thanks...

I just answered part of my own question... I guess 3 100 mL vials... and I'm propably gonna need a scale to get exactly 1 gram per 99 ml cause it came in just powder... but the question still remains if I have to heat it... and whats the best way of preparation so that I don't loose any product? Do I need to refrigerate? thanks...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN 5mg/ml "suspenison"
1gm M4OHN powder
Mix with 185ml Olive Oil, 6ml BA (Benzyl Alchohol), 10ml BB (Benzyl Benzoate)
Heat for 30-45 min in a water bath on the stove (low heat).

I just found this... would the BA and BB be necessary? and if my math is correct according to your directions, that would be 297 mL of olive oil for 3 grams of m4ohn... thats 10 mg per mL... how many vials would this use up? and is heating necessary? thanks...

I just answered part of my own question... I guess 3 100 mL vials... and I'm propably gonna need a scale to get exactly 1 gram per 99 ml cause it came in just powder... but the question still remains if I have to heat it... and whats the best way of preparation so that I don't loose any product? Do I need to refrigerate? thanks...
Under sterile conditions that would be an injectiable formula. I like 70% olive oil with 30% vodka myself. It works nicely as a bacteriostat. Non injectable. ORAL

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
would just suspending it in olive oil work instead of putting alcohol into it? I know it would have some risk of being not as sterile, but would I be ok anyway? also, is heading during formulation and refrigeration after necessary? Thanks...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
would just suspending it in olive oil work instead of putting alcohol into it? I know it would have some risk of being not as sterile, but would I be ok anyway? also, is heading during formulation and refrigeration after necessary? Thanks...
I would not want to take it. It IS goin gin your body. I would NEVER make a mix without alcohal personally.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
thanks... so I guess I'll put some cheap vodka with it... so is heating under the injectable directions that I posted and refrigerating necessary?

G

Griffin

Board Supporter
Awards
Since it is an oral solution their is no reason to put alcohol in it.

Heating it is probably just for geting it into solution, and I doubt their would be a need to refrigerat it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bighoss75 Supplements 0
M Anabolics 12
B Anabolics 4
4 Anabolics 3
4 Supplements 0