F*** orals--time to jump to the darkside

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    F*** orals--time to jump to the darkside


    I just finished Superdrol and had a great run but I would have liked to be on cycle for more than 3 weeks. i think its time for injectibles.

    Matt's Superdrol Log - The quest for a perfect cycle

    Thats my Superdrol log...I am currently on day 2 of PCT. It was just a three week cycle so I should recover nicely. Anyhow, the thing that held me back from doing real juice was not having a connection but I recently found one.

    I plan on buying 20ml of Test E 300mg for my first cycle.

    I want to inject once every 4 days for a total of ~550mg of test E per week and a cycle length of 80 days--11.5 weeks.

    From what I have read, this should be an excellent first cycle. I understand that I should not need HCG since it really is not that strong of a cycle.

    I'm curious, what exactly causes you to need HCG?? If I were to stack Test/EQ (A good 2nd cycle, from what I hear), would I need HCG??

    I plan on waiting 2 weeks after the last shot and then running a PCT. I currently have Nolva and Clomid. What would be better to use?

    Also, as per my understanding I really shouldnt need anything else other than 20 syringes (bought locally) and perhaps a cortisol blocker for PCT.

  2. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Just a cort blocker for pct?
  3. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    first off, after a superdrol cycle, (assuming you responded well) i dont see 550mg of test a week doing much for you. i would add the eq or bump the test up to 750mg ew.

    second, about the hcg, only you can determine if you really need hcg. i am one of the guys that can run a harsh cycle and not even need it. some can do this, some cant. i usually see hcg used when the cycle incorporates tren or decca, or just a long cycle. most test/tren cycles will last 8-10 weeks and the majority use hcg while on, while a 12 week test cycle doesnt require hcg (again, i use the word require loosely). yet if you were to do a 30 week test cycle, hcg would probably be necessary. even though i said i recover well, if i was doing a cycle that lasted that long i would probably use the hcg too. its just smart.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    first off, after a superdrol cycle, (assuming you responded well) i dont see 550mg of test a week doing much for you. i would add the eq or bump the test up to 750mg ew.

    second, about the hcg, only you can determine if you really need hcg. i am one of the guys that can run a harsh cycle and not even need it. some can do this, some cant. i usually see hcg used when the cycle incorporates tren or decca, or just a long cycle. most test/tren cycles will last 8-10 weeks and the majority use hcg while on, while a 12 week test cycle doesnt require hcg (again, i use the word require loosely). yet if you were to do a 30 week test cycle, hcg would probably be necessary. even though i said i recover well, if i was doing a cycle that lasted that long i would probably use the hcg too. its just smart.
    OK. Thanks for clearing that up. I did respond very well to SD but I only ran it for 3 weeks at 10mg/20mg/20mg respectively. I put on about 10 pounds with almost zero side effects--a little lethargy and decrease in cardio..thats all.

    By the way, this will be my first ever injectible cycle...do i really need 750mg/week?
  5. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    By the way, I am just planning ahead for this cycle. I will probably start it around December which will give me plenty of time for PCT and a couple months OFF.
  6. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Just a cort blocker for post cycle therapy?
    Thats what I'm asking. I have Nolva/Clomid. I have never used Clomid so I will probably go with Nolva + Reduce XT (LX) which I already have on hand. Are there any other considerations I need to take?
  7. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3651
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    why not add some deca with the test and call it a day...
  8. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    why not add some deca and call it a day...
    I'm scared of Deca/Tren because of the libido/deca **** side effects. If it comes to that, Id rather not do steroids. I want to be able to enjoy sex. I thought the typical recommendations for a first cycle is pure test!?!?
  9. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,995
    Rep Power
    1142345
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    I'm scared of Deca/Tren because of the libido/deca **** side effects. If it comes to that, Id rather not do steroids. I want to be able to enjoy sex. I thought the typical recommendations for a first cycle is pure test!?!?

    Well ive run some **** before my first injectible cycle and 700mgs of test didnt do **** for me and either did 75mgs EOD of tren. Bumped the test to 850 and bam what a great feeling besides the prop pain, bumped the tren to 100mgs EOD and bam i was a vicious monster ( ina good way ). Now ive stopped prop and im waiting on test e , the pain was just to much from the prop, and my libido is still strong even on just tren.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3651
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ohhh i got you. most would recommend it, but like Irish Cannon say'd you jus came off the sd.
  11. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    ohhh i got you. most would recommend it, but like Irish Cannon say'd you jus came off the superdrol.
    I only did a 3 week cycle. I am going to do PCT and take a couple months off before starting this cycle...just planning ahead.

    So, sensitivity should not be as big of an issue.
  12. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    when you have 500-750mg of test ew, you dont have to worry about your junk not working from decca or tren. ive never seen that problem when test is included. that is one of the reasons so many swear by the "test should be the base of every cycle..." rule. let me add however, i dont advise you to use tren on this cycle. decca or eq, yes. tren, no. save that for prop/tren time.

    the typical recommendations for a first cycle is test only, but you have used superdrol. the reason i keep saying this is if you expect to get results on 500mg of test ew like you did on your short, 3 week superdrol cycle you can forget about it. that is why i recommend 750mg of test. the results will be better, and this is still in the moderate range. i say 500mg for a first cycle, but i dont consider this your first cycle. ya dig?

    as for the pct--

    ive never used toremifene, but it seems to be the norm now. i havent heard any bad things. pick some of that up if you can. i would have liked to use it on my pct that just started a few days ago, but the board sponsor didn't get it in in time. so, i had to stick with nolva.

    anyways...
    tore- days 1-3 - 120mg, 4-14- 60mg, 15-28- 30mg (if you stick with nolva make it - 60/40/40/20)
    rebound reloaded - 1/2/2/1 (caps)
    PowerFULL - 9 caps ed (3x3) empty stomach
    fenugreek- 2g/3/4/5
    dhea- 300/250/200/150
  13. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2868
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'd do 2 shots a week monday/thursday for 10 weeks.
  14. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    when you have 500-750mg of test ew, you dont have to worry about your junk not working from decca or tren. ive never seen that problem when test is included. that is one of the reasons so many swear by the "test should be the base of every cycle..." rule. let me add however, i dont advise you to use tren on this cycle. decca or eq, yes. tren, no. save that for prop/tren time.

    the typical recommendations for a first cycle is test only, but you have used superdrol. the reason i keep saying this is if you expect to get results on 500mg of test ew like you did on your short, 3 week superdrol cycle you can forget about it. that is why i recommend 750mg of test. the results will be better, and this is still in the moderate range. i say 500mg for a first cycle, but i dont consider this your first cycle. ya dig?

    as for the post cycle therapy--

    ive never used toremifene, but it seems to be the norm now. i havent heard any bad things. pick some of that up if you can. i would have liked to use it on my post cycle therapy that just started a few days ago, but the board sponsor didn't get it in in time. so, i had to stick with nolva.

    anyways...
    tore- days 1-3 - 120mg, 4-14- 60mg, 15-28- 30mg (if you stick with nolva make it - 60/40/40/20)
    rebound reloaded - 1/2/2/1 (caps)
    PowerFULL - 9 caps ed (3x3) empty stomach
    fenugreek- 2g/3/4/5
    dhea- 300/250/200/150
    AWESOME...thanks man.

    I dont have expectations to gain like I did on SD. I know that orals kick in quick which consequently makes it so that the cycles have to be shorter. Id expect to put on around 1-1.5 pounds per week on this cycle. I can get 300mg Test E so perhaps I will take 1 shot every 3 days which would be 700mg/week. I could buy 30ml and run it for 90 days--12.5 weeks. Sound good?
  15. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I'd do 2 shots a week monday/thursday for 10 weeks.
    Ive heard that 12 weeks is a much better idea since it takes about 4 weeks to kick in. Buying an extra 10ml of Test E would be no big deal since I will be getting it very cheap. Lets just say its about as cost effective as running SD for a few weeks if you factor in all the support supplements needed.
  16. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2868
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ya then 2 shots a week for 12 weeks, ya even 10 weeks is fine you'll make good gains, have you done any orals before though? M1t, superdrol, halodrol any of that stuff they ARE steroids.
  17. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Ya then 2 shots a week for 12 weeks, ya even 10 weeks is fine you'll make good gains, have you done any orals before though? M1t, superdrol, halodrol any of that stuff they ARE steroids.
    I'm aware...SD is mainly it. I've dabbled around a little with prostanozol but Id be willing to bet you could take that stuff without PCt its so weak.

    I think I'm pretty much set now.

    Its going to be 12 weeks of 600mg TEST E weekly. If I feel the need, I will bump up the dosge but since its my first cycle, this should be good.

    Any recommendations on needles/syringes?
  18. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2868
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    22g 1.5 inch syringes with 18gauge needles to draw out your gear. Ya i just want you to keep that inmind that you've done cycles before, so you may need more test, but still 600mg should be good, good luck eh.
  19. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    22g 1.5 inch syringes with 18gauge needles to draw out your gear. Ya i just want you to keep that inmind that you've done cycles before, so you may need more test, but still 600mg should be good, good luck eh.

    Thanks!

    You think 300mg every 3 days would be better??...that would be a total of 700mg per week
  20. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2868
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Start with 600mg and give it a good 4 weeks to kick in, also adjust your diet before bumping up the dosage but if you have to then bump yup to 700mg, i had to bump up to 750mg of Test E for my first one.
  21. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Start with 600mg and give it a good 4 weeks to kick in, also adjust your diet before bumping up the dosage but if you have to then bump yup to 700mg, i had to bump up to 750mg of Test E for my first one.
    excellent thanks Chaps!
  22. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2868
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No problem and enjoy, i'm itchin to get back on myself, lol.
  23. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    No problem and enjoy, i'm itchin to get back on myself, lol.
    HAHA thats the reason I decided its time to try injectibles. SD was great but 3 weeks wasnt enough for me...I still wanted to be on cycle...12 weeks! no thats more like it muhahahahahaaaa
  24. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    wow just reading this thread makes me feel like i was given wrong advice when asking about first test cycle. A bunch of guys kept saying 500mg EW would be plenty enough. Well I am 210lbs and have done M1t numerous times and also Pheraplex and MegaTrn. I always thought a number around 750mg EW would be best for me but people said i would just end up using 2 gram a week if I started on that. Ive been lifting religously for bout 2 years and started when i was 14. Im 210lbs with oral cycles under my belt do you think I should start out at 750mg week of Test e?

    SOrry for asking my own questions matt. Btw 20 syringes is not enough. Be prepared, get all your info set w/ a good understanding on hormones and how they effect your body, get more than you think you need of ancillaries and syringes/needles and items to keep sterile. Don't rush. I still havent started my first injectable yet and I have most of my gear. Ive been waiting for a few months with gear in my closet and was researching a good 5 months before that.
  25. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    i dont know about the whole 18g needle thing. i wouldnt use any larger than 20g, 22g being sufficient. 18s will definitely flake the rubber on the vials.
  26. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    wow just reading this thread makes me feel like i was given wrong advice when asking about first test cycle. A bunch of guys kept saying 500mg EW would be plenty enough. Well I am 210lbs and have done M1t numerous times and also Pheraplex and MegaTrn. I always thought a number around 750mg EW would be best for me but people said i would just end up using 2 gram a week if I started on that. Ive been lifting religously for bout 2 years and started when i was 14. Im 210lbs with oral cycles under my belt do you think I should start out at 750mg week of Test e?

    SOrry for asking my own questions matt. Btw 20 syringes is not enough. Be prepared, get all your info set w/ a good understanding on hormones and how they effect your body, get more than you think you need of ancillaries and syringes/needles and items to keep sterile. Don't rush. I still havent started my first injectable yet and I have most of my gear. Ive been waiting for a few months with gear in my closet and was researching a good 5 months before that.
    What type of ancillaries will you be using piston?

    I have a cortisol blocker, Nolva, Clomid and a few other goodies already. Im going to get my test and needles ahead of time...I agree with being prepared...its the best way to ensure success!
  27. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    i dont know about the whole 18g needle thing. i wouldnt use any larger than 20g, 22g being sufficient. 18s will definitely flake the rubber on the vials.
    20 and 22g were the numbers I saw when searching around. Should I just go with a 20G?
  28. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    im going with 20g for drawing myself. 25g 1" and 23g 1" for shooting.

    I have some proviron i want to try out and some arimidex tabs. cycle support, and the basics, multis etc. I got more than enough nolva for pct and on cycle if needed. Im going a little different route than you tho'.
  29. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2868
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    PP START with 500mg and see how your makin out considering your 210lbs i think 500mg could be fine for you but if you want/need to do 750mg.
  30. Registered User
    NYhomeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    395
    Rep Power
    299
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%

    Good luck bro. I would love to jump on the boat to the darkside too... but I absolutely hate needles and could never inject myself if my life depended on it. Make sure to keep us all updated.
  31. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    PP START with 500mg and see how your makin out considering your 210lbs i think 500mg could be fine for you but if you want/need to do 750mg.
    why do you suggest me run less than what you suggested to matt? I weigh more and have more cycles under my belt. I would think the advice would be the same. Ill have to think about it because thats not the only thing i will be shooting.. How would i know if 500mg is not enough if it takes 4-5 weeks to kick? WOuld i just have to wait for week 5 or so to see results and then bump from there?
  32. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Matt and anyone else reading GO GOLD! lol. Im actually trying to time my cycle right so that by July or so, i can look big and lean. 4 months on, 1.5 PCT, and a week somewhere where i need to go vacation to mainland and visit my son(no needles or cycle) so Im in a dilema when i should start. I will log it for sure tho'
  33. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Guys, I am preparing to buy the needles and as I understand, I should get 23G to inject and 20g to fill the syringe.

    I was going to buy this deal:
    25 count of your choice (3 CC) Terumo syringe with needle.
    25 count of your choice of Terumo needle only.
    1 pack alcohol wipes.

    So should I get the 20G with syringe and 23G needle only? That way, I can fill it with the 20g, then switch the needle and inject??
  34. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    yeah thats what i would do. how many weeks do you plan on injecting? I suggest you have extra of everything. you going with 1inch?
  35. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    yeah thats what i would do. how many weeks do you plan on injecting? I suggest you have extra of everything. you going with 1inch?
    12 weeks so I was planning on getting 50 needles of both gauges.

    I was thinking 1.5 inch just to be safe...what do you think??

    The majority of my injections will likely be in my quads/glutes (Im a noob).

    by the way, thanks for the quick replies piston!
  36. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Im going with 1inchers i think that should be enough. I mean i dont want to hit bone and i dont want all that extra needle sticking out, just less stable and chance of bending IMO. I kinda measured and i think and hope 1" pins will do my glutes. I was also going to go with glutes, quads but i want to hit delts also so im not sure if 1" can hit delts. I might just buy some 25g 5/8" or 1" and 23g 1" or 1 1/2" pins for shooting but I dont know which to buy.

    No prob, Btw keep studying there is always more to learn.
  37. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27397
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    1" work on my glutes just fine but I prefer the 1.5's there if I have em as you get deeper into the muscle. I don't like the 1.5's anywhere else, 1" for quads, delts, bi's, ventros etc. I like the 20ga for drawing and 25ga for injecting. You may need to warm the oil a bit to help the flow through a 25 depending on the gear. FWIW
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  38. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Thats what i was going to go with originally for the same reasons. (1" 25g pin, 20g draw) I figure 1" can hit the muscle anywhere on the body and just needed some reassurance on the gauge. so 1" is alright in the delts? thanks bp.
  39. Registered User
    GREENFEATHER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.77%

    Exclamation


    I did 500 mgs test e for my first and did just fine, 800 mgs second. This time I'll be throwing some EQ into the mix, something in the 600 mg range. Warm the oil and above all else CLEAN THE INJECTION SITE !!!
  40. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    86%

    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    1" work on my glutes just fine but I prefer the 1.5's there if I have em as you get deeper into the muscle. I don't like the 1.5's anywhere else, 1" for quads, delts, bi's, ventros etc. I like the 20ga for drawing and 25ga for injecting. You may need to warm the oil a bit to help the flow through a 25 depending on the gear. FWIW
    Very good info. Perhaps I will just go with the 1" then. I plan to alternate between glutes and quads and alternate sides.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. finishing ec stack. Ok to jump to forged burner?
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 05:20 PM
  2. brywal312 goes to the darkside
    By brywal312 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 09:30 AM
  3. Very Limited Time Is Left To Take Advantage Of The Savings!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 09:31 PM
  4. Time to get to the good stuff
    By axekick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 11:15 AM
  5. What is the right time of day to take SD
    By revodrew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 10:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in