tren: el diablo

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
two quick qeustions while i set up my tren cycle:

1. is there an "optimal" tren to test ratio?

how does 500mg test suspension/200mg tren a week look, i'm only 180lbs@8-9% bf (but i'm a short bastard) btw, looking to lean bulk

2. is using finasteride helpful at all to keep your hair healthy while on tren? any conflicts?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
two quick qeustions while i set up my tren cycle:

1. is there an "optimal" tren to test ratio?

how does 500mg test suspension/200mg tren a week look, i'm only 180lbs@8-9% bf (but i'm a short bastard) btw, looking to lean bulk

2. is using finasteride helpful at all to keep your hair healthy while on tren? any conflicts?
There is a Test/Tren ratio, but I'm not sure exactly what it is. I'm sure glen will chime in here. Your doses seem fine though.

Using Finasteride won't really do much for hairloss while on Tren. Look into Spiro. It will inhibit DHT in the scalp only (or wherever applied). Finasteride will inhibit DHT all around, but not so much in the scalp, at least not enough to help with shedding, etc. I'd go with Spiro & a hair regrowth formula containing Minodoxil.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
sounds great .. i don't care what people say that's enough tren ... why susp though? .. is it oil or water based? .. if water based you'll have to inject 2x a day to get optimal results

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me, test sup once a day is actually fine, it takes a while for the crystals to desolve. 200mg a week of tren is plenty for 180lb. (works out to 29mg a day, 25 would be fine) . As far as the ratio it depends on what your doing. 1:1 would be fine for cutting, bulking 2 to 3:1 ratio would be my prefrance but that is a personal prefrence

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so apparently george w. bush AND tren are the devil. ill have to inform hugo chavez; maybe someone at the UN was on tren and that is what smelled of sulfur.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yep that looks fine, i think one you need atleast 200 mg more Test then you dosage of Tren even better 300-400mg more. Reason being sex drive and mood, because Testosterone is a natural anti-depressant and will boost your mood and Tren lowers serotonin levels. And ya 200mg of Tren is good remember the anabolic:androgenic ratio is 500:500, test is 100:100!

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i only use about 200mg more of test and i'm horny as all hell all the time haha

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya this got me thinking i'm going to lower my dose of Tren for my next cutter, it's easy to bump up the doses too fast and with Tren they should creep up considering how potent it is.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Ya this got me thinking i'm going to lower my dose of Tren for my next cutter, it's easy to bump up the doses too fast and with Tren they should creep up considering how potent it is.
for real even a big guy can easily get alone with 50mg a day. the longer I am around steroids the more I have started to rethink dosages, I usually recomend higher dosages of test then I used to and lower dosages of other things. (EQ and deca being exceptions.) And I almost always suggest something else then an oral.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What made me rethink my dosage was reading over Building The Perfect Beast again, L. REA says it perfectly something to the effect of if you use a higher amount of gear when you could have done fine with a lower amount then that is a growth period wasted. Just like these guys that just hop on gear they've wasted TONS of growth potential. So i'm doing 100mg Tren Ace eod.

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, thats exactly what i was looking for, using hcg the last few weeks also to avoid shutdown,

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, i was worried about taking hcg from the start and building a little tolerance up to LH and had heard that sometimes that makes coming back post cycle harder, but if thats what worked for you guys then i'm on it!

both of you guys are kcufing awesome. both helped me out many many times

cheers!

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
gleni,

using suspension cause i've heard that has the most pronounced localized effects, (and because i got a good deal on it!) its a water based too, which means my tren shots have to be a different pin but i guess i could mix it with the hcg :( pincushion thighs here i come!

have test cyp too, might fade into that after the first 2 weeks if the suspension hurts too much or whatever, have no problem taking two shots a day, as long as its worth it

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
going to use tor for pct also, hated nolva and clomid so looking forward to trying something possibly better and different.

the more i get into this game, the more i realize that EVERYTHING is about doing the pct right....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
going to use tor for post cycle therapy also, hated nolva and clomid so looking forward to trying something possibly better and different.

the more i get into this game, the more i realize that EVERYTHING is about doing the post cycle therapy right....
That just sizzles the embers of my heart...