superdrol vs. halodrol 4 cutting?

4x12freaks

Banned
Awards
wondering if you guys could give me some advice on which one to use for cutting off the final pounds superdrol or halodrol (i was also wondering when are you supposed to take them morning noon or night and with or without food...i heard to bulk take them with food and to cut take them on an empty stomach preworkout...this is my first try with chems)...thanks much appreciated

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Halodrol for cutting!
You'll get all spaced out from any lack of carbs on SD.
Save the SD for a bulk (of which, Im sure even if you did bulk, you 'd cut down a bit anyways as far as bodyfat).
If you havent used any compounds before, consider some ZOL. You should get a good enough response from that...assuming your not tring to loose 15 pounds ..

4x12freaks

Banned
Awards
my stats are 5'8" 160 (17" arms 44" chest 30" waist) i dont have much fat on me just a tiny bit on my lower back and a little on my lower abs also i want to use the sdrol or hdrol to try and bring out my vascularity and a little more striations (if you compare me to average people im in great shape but compare me to a bodybuilder and im a fat mess lol)...pre drugs my impressive lifts (for me that is) are 90lb dumb press shoulders, 105lb incline dumb press chest pre rotator injury, 225lb tbar row free standing not machine back...my workout routine was like this for 3 years straight no variations every other morning is 40 mins cardio and 20 mins abs and night time would be mon chest tues back wed shoulders thurs bis tris forearms fri giantset one excersice for every bodypart 20 reps per go continueally for 45 mins sat sun off...all my workouts are only 45 mins and they all pretty much hover around 15 sets per bodypart heavy or 20 sets per body part light...my diet is pretty consistent every day is the same breakfast mrp shake, snack protien bar, snack protien bar, dinner steamed chicken broccoli brown rice and either soy sauce or hot mustard on the side (no chinese suace) then workout post workout meal is 60 grams whey, 1 hour later is 1 pound mixed fruit 1 or 2 protien bars (meals are split from 2 hours to 3 hours in between them)...i never work out legs because i have bad knees and my cardio is very extreme so i need my legs for that...my current supp routine besides mrps bars and whey are---animal cuts and hydroxycut hardcore every morning upon wakeing, nitrix 5 pills every 6 hours(630am, 1230pm, 630pm, 1230am) (even though they recomend only 3 pills 3 times a day), animal flex animal pak with my dinner, mens one a day with my post workout meal, animal mstak animal stak2 animal pump all pre pm workout animal nitro post workout and bedtime 60x0, melatonin, zma...thanks guys for reading

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
its a product made by generic labz -Mega zol you can try and do a search in the site and find several reviews and logs

MacMan

Awards
wondering if you guys could give me some advice on which one to use for cutting off the final pounds superdrol or halodrol (i was also wondering when are you supposed to take them morning noon or night and with or without food...i heard to bulk take them with food and to cut take them on an empty stomach preworkout...this is my first try with chems)...thanks much appreciated
Halodrol, hands down. I've used just about every prohormone and prosteroid and if I was cutting, Halodrol would definitely be my choice. In my opinion, SD is best for bulking. SD will also make cardio more difficult which may effect your ability to cut.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Halo makes cardio hard as well.

That is at 100mg ED.