nor-aderm?

bren45t6

Awards
trying to find out if tis cheaper to make my own trans or buy nor-aderm I cant find a post that mentions how much actual prohormone is in it?

and possibly how much mg per sqiurt I can do the math myself cheers

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I cant find a post that mentions how much actual prohormone is in it?

how much actual prohormone is in what, Nor-Aderm? don't waste your time, homebrew is cheaper... hence, the reason for this site my friend :) keep readin', plenty of info.

bren45t6

Awards
is there anyone or anywhere I can get hold of 16oz of ready made transdermal liquid I am in the uk and the ingredients are rarer than rocking horse sh*t I know BDC do a cheap one but they dont do international anyone help

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bren45t6
is there anyone or anywhere I can get hold of 16oz of ready made transdermal liquid I am in the uk and the ingredients are rarer than rocking horse sh*t I know BDC do a cheap one but they dont do international anyone help
Avant Labs has just lowered their price on their gels and Mike will ship it to you, try 1fast400, e-mail him about it if it isn't listed. :)

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I think he was wondering how much 19-nor is in a bottle of nor-aderm to make his own? I'm not sure though.....

bren45t6

Awards
yes how much Nor-diol in noraderm anyone know?

as it recommends putting alot on so does this mean if replicating it will I need a weak sollution? ie less prohormone to trans!!