superdrol vs. halodrol

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    100%

superdrol vs. halodrol

wondering if you guys could give me some advice on which one to use for cutting off the final pounds superdrol or halodrol (i was also wondering when are you supposed to take them morning noon or night and with or without food...i heard to bulk take them with food and to cut take them on an empty stomach preworkout...this is my first try with chems)...thanks much appreciated

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

they arent supps they are oral steroids, change the question to that forum so you can get a bettwer answer, also you can search logs of other users and see witch results do you like, and dont forget that every body responds diferent to the same substance.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

Quote Originally Posted by 4x12freaks
    wondering if you guys could give me some advice on which one to use for cutting off the final pounds superdrol or halodrol (i was also wondering when are you supposed to take them morning noon or night and with or without food...i heard to bulk take them with food and to cut take them on an empty stomach preworkout...this is my first try with chems)...thanks much appreciated

Methylated oral anabolics can are especially hard on the liver and lipids.

For your own safety.... research diligently.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.61%

Be real careful with either make sure if you are going to use them you cycle off correctly. Also these prohormone's are going to put weight on you not help you cut fat. If you are trying to cut fat you def dont want to be on either one. You should be looking for something to help you cut weight ie.. an eca stack. ephedra/caffiene/asprine Or something similiar.

After you cut then if you want to increase your muscle mass try one, But becareful heard some war stories with superdrol.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

I don't think either of these are a particularly good choice.

The real answer is more cardio, but that's probably not the answer you were looking for.

Diet is key -- as close to zero carbs as possible (except PWO shake and you may even want to drop that for BCAA), get macros of at least 50% fat, keep the body fed throughout the day, never starve it. BCCAs + Creatine 4x per day -- Google on John Berardi's "get shredded diet" for good info. Creatine and BCAAs 4x a day are key to this approach. Periodic carb-loads/refeeds will also be necessary, maybe every 2 weeks.

For setting kCal, I would also look at Lyle McDonald's article, "Determining the Maximum Dietary Deficit for Fat Loss." It's on another website so I'm not sure I can provide the URL, so just google it. You WILL need to take your waking temperature every morning to verify that you haven't set kCal too low. "Ultimate Diet 2.0" is good reading too.

As far supplements go, you might want to check out supplements like ARLI Thyrogen-X or Retain for thyroid support / cortisol blocking. 7-keto DHEA (also DS Lean Extreme) is good for cortisol blocking. ALRI Venom 3.0 + Thyrogen-X would be a decent combination with both a thermogenic and anti-cortisol. OmegaSports Burn3d (has TTA) or Sesamin (like a fibrate, use it before refeeds especially) would be worthwhile additions.

If you have access, you might get more mileage from Albuterol or 25mg Ephedrine+ 300mg Caffeine (easier to get) 4x per day instead of something like Venom or AMP. I don't think t3 is necessary, then again I am an ecto.

If you feel you have to go to androgens to maintain muscle on a cut (IMO, we mere mortals do not, although pros and near-pros may differ, you just need to set calories correctly -- again, see Lyle McDonald's article), there's always test (with aromasin) and tren. If you're talking OTC only, maybe M-TRN, search the site for feedback. I wouldn't recommend that anyone take superdrol, I never felt so bad...

Similar Forum Threads

1. SUPERDROL VS HALODROL..you be the judge
    By Thunder KAT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 02:58 PM
  2. Superdrol vs. Halodrol-50 for first cycle
    By TotallyJacked in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 06:02 PM
  3. SUPERDROL VS HALODROL..you be the judge
    By Thunder KAT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21