How long before ZOL and TRN kick in?
- 09-25-2006, 02:57 PM
- 09-25-2006, 03:01 PM
you wont actually SEE the results until about 2 weeks in.
- 09-25-2006, 03:06 PM
No idea on zol but trn about 2weeks seems right.
09-25-2006, 03:14 PM
09-25-2006, 03:17 PM
Don't make me kick your ass again, Basso!
09-25-2006, 03:20 PM
Never's a really long time... sounds like a muscletech product
09-25-2006, 03:47 PM
But it's the truth for some so the possiblity exists however unlikely that he is a non-reponder. I'm just trying to set him up for success! BTW next time you kick my ass please wear different shoes.Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
I don't think that you really "feel" these products so much as see the effects, i.e. strength gains, recomp, etc.
09-25-2006, 04:08 PM
Could be a nonresponder, true. The effects were more in sense of seeing changes than feeling anything.
09-25-2006, 06:17 PM
if nothing after 2-3 weeks, I'll just go on superdrol again for the end of my cut
09-25-2006, 07:10 PM
Never really saw anything from zol besides staying lean , but didnt get any leaner. Trn for me started on day 3.
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
Similar Forum Threads
- By warbird01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2008, 05:20 AM
- By nephilim666 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:26 PM
- By d00fy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-27-2004, 07:26 PM
- By Kachinsky in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 11-20-2004, 08:34 AM
- By Rebel in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2004, 08:27 PM