low dose of test in pct

blackeyed

Awards
hi bro,

i m french but i will try to write this post in an comprehensive english.

i would like to know what do you think of slowly decrease the dosage of test in a cycle before the pct.

i give you a simple example :

test cyp week 1 to 10 --> 500mg
week 11 --> 200 mg
week 12 --> 100 mg
week 13 --> 50 mg
week 14 -15 --> 25 mg
then pct....

do you think it s a good option to avoid the crash before a cycle or is it a bad idea ?

thank you for your reply

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Another viable option would be to switch to a shorter ester before the cessation of the longer ester. E.g., switch to Prop on week 12 and carry that through until week 14 whilst cessating the Test E on week 12. Even though the effects are obviously not going to be prominent, you are still introducing a long ester into your system, which means it will take your body the same amount of time to recover it's endogenous Testosterone levels, just that you will be receiving less positive benefit from the exogenous levels in those final weeks.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
hi bro,

i m french but i will try to write this post in an comprehensive english.

i would like to know what do you think of slowly decrease the dosage of test in a cycle before the post cycle therapy.

i give you a simple example :

test cyp week 1 to 10 --> 500mg
week 11 --> 200 mg
week 12 --> 100 mg
week 13 --> 50 mg
week 14 -15 --> 25 mg
then post cycle therapy....

do you think it s a good option to avoid the crash before a cycle or is it a bad idea ?

thank you for your reply
I don't think this is worth the effort. On is on and any amount of test is going to keep you suppressed regardless of the dosage. if anything I would do the exact opposite, end the cycle with a short ester and start your PCT as soon as it clears. The sooner you start your PCT the sooner you can recover your natural test production. all the above does is prolong the period of suppression with out the benefits of being on.