So is concensus that HMax was underdosed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
So it seems like the board concensus is that Hmax is NOT actually a halo clone, and that it was massively underdosed, correct? I've been using a bottle, but I decided to order some MegaH, simply because I very much trust GL more.

Would it be wise to up the dosage from 50 to 75 of HMax until the MegaH arrives, then pick up at 50mg of MegaH from there for the rest of the cycle?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
So it seems like the board concensus is that Hmax is NOT actually a halo clone, and that it was massively underdosed, correct? I've been using a bottle, but I decided to order some MegaH, simply because I very much trust GL more.

Would it be wise to up the dosage from 50 to 75 of HMax until the MegaH arrives, then pick up at 50mg of MegaH from there for the rest of the cycle?
What were your results from your first bottle? You're 30 days in now ? I have 2 bottles of hmax, hesitating to try it out. Thanks.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Both me and my friend ran a 4 weeker of Hmax at 50 mgs a day and literally got nothing out of it.I don't think it's underdosed, I think it has no active ingrediant at all!! Pure crap IMO.

Ethan05

Awards
If anyone here has a bottle of H-Max or P-Max I hate to tell you but you've just thrown your money away . . I have ran 2 cycles of H-Max and 1 of P-Max and I got NOTHING ZERO Zilch nada . . both products are pure bunk . . 2 weeks 75mgs 2 wks 100mgs H-Max . . I thought I had sore nipplage from H-Max but it was just where my son bit me and I forgot he did it . . I don't know what "ingredients" are in these products but neither are anywhere near clones of HD-50 or Phera plex . . I stocked up on both and now im pissed. Beware.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm if it was underdosed, that seriously ****s up things for me. i was gonna run hmax from 6 weeks out to 3 weeks out then switch over to sd... now it's too early to run SD and too late to run mega h.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've NEVER heard (seen) that HMax was underdoses (or Pmax for that matter).

However - NO first foryay into the Halodrol-clone market did produce an underdosed product.

Perhaps you are getting Hmax mixed up with that? NO
(If it is bad - I'd be SERIOUSLY pissed.)

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Wasnt there a COA posted of Hmax? Almost positive I saw that.

Ethan05

Awards
I remember seeing the COA somewhere and that's one of the reasons I stocked up w/ H-Max & P-Max through EDIT: READ THE RULES!!! His "Bulk Special" or something like that . . . Im pretty sure H-max is not underdosed simply b/c I ran it @ 100 mgs .. I ran his P-Max @ 60 mgs a day from day one and didn't see a thing . . I have done numerous cycles and these two supps are 100% bunk. And yes im rather pissed.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys saw NO results? I still can't understand how people can see nothing.

and I suggest some of you read the rules once again.

Some people saw good results, some people did not and some people expect WAY too much.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search-1033116.html

Bottom line is if you didn't gain "anything" then hmax isn't your problem. In any case, you can easily solve it by sending a bottle to be tested as they did when ALRI had the same problem last year. Their product turned out to be legit evne though people swore up and down it was fake.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I saw zero results/side/shutdown with 2 boxes(hmax) taking 3 a day(75mgs) over 6 weeks. I have also got nutras openly unederdosed and thought it was better. I have also ran gaspari's halodrol. Hmax was garbage, at least when I got in toward the end.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran HMAX for 2.5 weeks and dropped it because I didn't see absolutely anything.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow , is all I can say.
But I am not surprised.

The products were not bunk they did contain active .

As many people who have said it did nothing, there are more people that really liked it .

Liked it enough to clean me out and start selling on Ebay.

Not all of these products will work for everyone.

Halodrol did nothing for me. Likewise with HMAX. I just got leaner off the products.

HMAX only came to being because of a demand for Halodrol and I felt the need to fill the demand and make it less expensive for people to try.

PMAX on the other hand kicks ass, believe me these products were not underdosed.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wow , is all I can say.
But I am not surprised.

As many people who have said it did nothing, there are more people that really liked it .

Liked it enough to clean me out and start selling on Ebay.

Not all of these products will work for everyone.

Halodrol did nothing for me. Likewise with HMAX. I just got leaner off the products.

HMAX only came to being because of a demand for Halodrol and I felt the need to fill the demand and make it less expensive for people to try.

PMAX on the other hand kicks ass, believe me these products were not underdosed.

Thats what I had thought as well and with that in mind I tried to cut using it but to no effect.

:shrug:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
one can one do, PROSTANAZOL did NADA for me.

I was up to 200mg a day , could have got leaner without it.

But it still sold and some people liked it.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Okay, how much? Which active? Were they all the same run?

Truth is, unless you have someone like me--someone who has a bottle--send it directly to the lab to be tested (the way Bioscience did) then your words are more suspect than the claims of the users, b/c you have more on the line.

In cases such as these, where we only have words, no hard evidence, then you have to take into account motives.

Please don't reference your Chinese COA, b/c those are worthless.

And to be honest, since testing is much less than $200, I can't believe you didn't already test...it makes it look fishy. Your sales would be much higher if you had proof of your per cap active.

These are 100% valid points and concerns, and as consumers, we generally ask much MORE than this for basic things like food. To expect a test to be done on a hormonal product prior to release is nothing extraordinary, although I fear I'll be chastised for requesting just that.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering that too. I mean don't get me wrong, Pro... I've heard a lot of people support you and your professionalism in light of the questions about dosing issues. However, some issues still remain... 1) What about the people who have run halodrol with success, yet got nothing from HMAX. 2) Why not just get the active tested at a lab yourself? 3) The timing of your disappearance and reappearance to defend your products in all of this negative light coincides with your pre-release of your next product.

This is not an accusation, so much as it is an opportunity for you to prove me wrong. I have a bottle of HMAX which hasn't kicked in for me yet, and would love to know that I'm just a non-responder vs. I bought bunk.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like I said, I can not promote or sell those products on this board.

I had moved my place of operation, I had been taking a heavy share of parental duties and brick and mortar sales are good , that time was scarce.

To be honest I have not been on any forum at all. Maybe a post here or there.

But since AM does not want to have board sponsors who sell PH's I basically did not post here at all to honor their request.

I came back because I hired a nanny and now have time again.

Taking care of a 1 and 3 year old is extremely tough and taxing.

as for this new product . There will be thorough testing for all to see.

and btw , COA's are not useless, most often its the capper that screws up.

So you are right finished product testing is more valuable than just a COA.

when testing is done, it will be available

also, I am not defending the product .
HMAX did not work for me nor did Halodrol.
Pheraplex did not perform for me either.

These products were released to provide an inexpensive alternative to their predecessors and make it affordable to try esp. HMAX.

when I ran a retail outlet, I received mixed feedback on all these kinds of products so I am not surprised by what I hear.

I only noticed effects on HMAX when I ran 100-150mg and I was leaning out a little. Not a good bulker for me.

Never noticed anything from HALODROL.

I got more from Biotest MAG-10 than Halo and I hate Biotest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I also bring up a point that I dont hear such comments from brick and mortar store owners nor from the customers I have met face to face.

I always find what I read on these forums very interesting because the feedback I get versus forum feedback really never match up.

Not saying anyone is being dishonest. Just very interesting.

I have a question though, why so much focus on the negative reviews but not on the positive reviews that I have seen here and have been reading

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
why no love for a board sponsor who gave away free bottles of PMAX?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established

I got more from Biotest MAG-10 than Halo and I hate Biotest.
You may hate Biotest but MAG-10 was an awesome product! Anyway it's like this with just about all the products that have come out including SD and it's clones. We all react differently and not everyone has their diet on target to really gauge effects properly, so it's kind of hit and miss with forum feedback. Take what you can get from it and use it as a tool. Definitely not gospel.

m88tow

Awards
Hmax worked great for me, so good in fact that I bought 6 more bottles a while back. I will also def. try the new Mag Max.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HMAX worked well for me. The Leaning out effect with the hardened effect and a slight strength increase. The fact is if you didn't respond it's because you're either 1) a non responder or 2) your diet isn't in proper order as well as your training or 3) you're not experienced with PHs enough and you believe Halo should pack on 12 lbs like SD in 3 weeks.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
The two bottles I got toward the end of the run were crap. I have done as many cycles as just about anyone here. I've done m1t, m5aa, mdht, 1tu, 1AD, 4AD, SUPERDROL, emax, halodrol, etc, and all the the pcts, clen, t3, and other things I won't list. I've been training off and on for 20 years, the last 7 years consistently with not more than a few weeks break each year. I owned a gym for a short time, personal trained out of my home gym and have a lot of experience. I bought two boxes of hmax and ran 75mgs per day for 6 weeks I experienced NO side effects, no shutdown, and no results!!!!!!!! I then switch over to superdrol for three weeks and finally started getting some shutdown(and results(I know they are not even the same, but I should have noticed something off hmax)) by the start of the third week. Maybe when hmax first came out there was something in it but when I got mine there was nothing.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps. I bought the first run of it. But nevertheless, HMAX at 100mgs seemed effective.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there was only one run.
man , Im sorry you didnt get results .
If its any consolation to you, Im on a original batch drol cycle and nothing is happening either for me.

I guess all the cycles I have done over the past two years have caught up with me. My body says no more.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Steroids do something, period. You don't need 100mg. of a methylated steroid to "lean out a bit." I've run everything daniel35 has and then some, and I've never "noticed nothing." The one time I did, I paid to have a bottle tested, and sure enough, it was bunk. Of course, that's after a million people here told me I was full of **** at first.

Chinese COAs are legit, but your encapsulating factory is bogus? Come again? From my perspective, that scenario is an extreme exception to the rule. Go talk to Bruce Kneller about sourcing, and learn a thing or two about Chinese business ethics. Trust me on this one. Without indepedent lab tests, your COA means nothing.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Hell, you can just monitor your blood pressure and body temp. and see changes, most of the time.

You can also do a testosterone test before and 2 weeks in (saliva test by mail...would cost you $75-100 total).

Its absolutely insane to be running 100mg. of H and seeing nothing at all. The likelihood of the active being underdosed or not even there is extremly high.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
HMAX did not work for me nor did Halodrol.
Pheraplex did not perform for me either.
Would you get your lies straight?! I can link to at least three threads right now where you were saying HMAX was kicking ass for you, and PMAX too...wtf?!

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what lies?
You have only been aggressive towards me.
I agreed with you.
COAs are worthless until you get a finished product analyzed.
I agree with you .
So what do you have to say to the people that experienced significant results?

It was placebo?

Again I agreed with you on the points you made.

I am as experienced as anyone, been lifting for 16 years etc...
Got my Bachelors in Dietetics , and I can go on.

Like I said I am not saying you are not telling the truth, I am not saying you did anything wrong.

I agreed with you.

and btw , my BP did go up while on HMAX, too 170 over 80.

But I had nothing significant occur to my body

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chinese COAs are legit, but your encapsulating factory is bogus? Come again? From my perspective, that scenario is an extreme exception to the rule. Go talk to Bruce Kneller about sourcing, and learn a thing or two about Chinese business ethics. Trust me on this one. Without indepedent lab tests, your COA means nothing.[/QUOTE]

I never said I used a bogus encapsulating factory.
I said that more often the problem lies with the factory not the raw itself. So COAs are not useless. Plus this was not a Chinese Source.

Did I say I used a bocus encapsulating factory?

no.

If you are not satisfied and pissed off , I will compensate you no problem.

email me for anymore discussion [email protected]
or call me and we can discuss this further.

925-209-6937

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sizynoton, I am on your side man.
I have contacted SRCS and all products will be re-tested.
The results will be made available on
They should have the bottles by thursday and then it takes about a week to get the results.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Sizynoton, I am on your side man.
I have contacted SRCS and all products will be re-tested.
The results will be made available on

They should have the bottles by thursday and then it takes about a week to get the results.
Thats good to see, then we can put all this to rest, especially since my lab monkey has invested close to 300 peanuts and stocked up on his Pm+Hm for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.