Mindspin's Log

mindspin

mindspin

Awards
About a month ago I posted about my planned cycle. It was modified just a little bit.

Old:
1-4 25mg/day of dbol
1-10 750mg/week of Test e
12-14 150mg/day clomid
15-16 50mg/day clomid
12-16 40mg/day nolvadex

New:
1-4 45mg/day of dbol
1-10 500mg/week of Test e
12-14 150mg/day clomid
15-16 50mg/day clomid
12-16 40mg/day nolvadex

The dbol that I recieved was 45mg pills. I thought it was a bit odd and questioned how legit they were. I was assured that they were good. Im assuming they are homebrew. So I purchased a pill splitter and take 1/2 of the 45mg pill twice daily.

My next step was buying syringes and needles. Getpinz makes it real simple, quick and and discreat shipping. I highly recommend it. Next I read as many sites, posts, guides on how to inject. Im not a pro yet, but I do feel confident on how to inject without too much worry.

I'm 2 weeks into my 1st cycle and have gained 10 pounds (at 240lbs). I feel slightly stronger as my lifts have gone up, and a friend who knows what I am doing said to me that I look bigger. Some of it is bloat but thats ok, size is not a bad thing. :D
I'm also playing softball this fall and Ive noticed an increase in power.

I am looking forward to see the Test work it's magic in the next 2 weeks.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
A few comments, on the 10 week Test length, general consesus is to push that to at least 12. On the D-Bol, one dose is fine there is no need to split it up into two. Besides that, good luck.

S

Sendo

Awards
A few comments, on the 10 week Test length, general consesus is to push that to at least 12. On the D-Bol, one dose is fine there is no need to split it up into two. Besides that, good luck.

Not to whore this guys thread, but nice new Avatar mullet. Lookin good after your last cycle.