what is a short cycle ?

blackeyed

Awards
what we can call a short cycle?

i think i will give it a try but with what kind of juice?

i think test prop and winstrol or maybe tren (but i m afraid to take it)

is any bro here who have done a short cycle?
and with what kind of gain?

thanks in advance

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
20 weeks or less… that’s short :twisted:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Why not just do an oral they are short. 3-4 weeks

thetimbomb

Awards
dunno. oral methyl cycles are usually short 3-4 weeks, sometimes 6 if you pyramid the stuff your taking. orals are typically harsh on your liver. although my first cycle was an oral, and got great gains. 4 weeks, 11 ish lbs.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I find it hard to believe that many who continue to run short cycles with adequate time off retain much of their gains. I'm more in the camp of people who think that the longer you run a cycle, the more likely you are going to retain the mass gained, more easily.. Your body seems to become acclimated to carrying this new mass. Shorties kind of give you a yo-yo effect. People may argue that running shorties with time-off=time-on allows them to be "on" in a more balanced fashion throughout the year... but I bet I retain more in my long ones without constant fluctuations.

I have found this to work in my own experience, and personally don't run anything shorter than 100 days by law... 100 is a nice solid number. :)

If you must use an injectable for short run, then yes... run short estered gear like Prop and Ace... base suspensions are great for that as well.

thetimbomb

Awards
hey ubi your quite right with regards to retaining gains. I kep the majority of the weight, however my strength gains dropped like a stone.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like to run superdrol for 100days at 10mg.

It's pretty fun.

j/k

Nah. From what I've heard the pros Cycle 4 weeks on 4 weeks off 4 weeks on 4 weeks off for orals and are constantly on injectables and IGF while of course constantly running liver protectants and Nolva/Clomid with HCG.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So for you experienced theoritical gear users what is the shortest injectable prop/ace/or base cycle one could run and still be effective in keeping most of the gains? 6 weeks?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like to run superdrol for 100days at 10mg.

It's pretty fun.

j/k

Nah. From what I've heard the pros Cycle 4 weeks on 4 weeks off 4 weeks on 4 weeks off for orals and are constantly on injectables and IGF while of course constantly running liver protectants and Nolva/Clomid with HCG.
I'm of course referring to injectables.

constantly on IGF? Constantly on Nolva/Clomid? I think not.

the Pros that I know are constantly on gear, but don't cycle orals indefinitely as you have heard. Orals should be out of the equation regarding long term use.

I think/hope blackeyed knew I was talking about injectables... NOT ORALS.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm of course referring to injectables.

constantly on IGF? Constantly on Nolva/Clomid? I think not.

Pros I know are constantly on gear, but don't cycle orals indefinitely as you have heard. Orals should be out of the equation regarding long term use.

I think/hope blackeyed knew I was talking about injectables... NOT ORALS.
sweet I heard wrong.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
well there are a LOT of pros out there now.. so who knows what a great many do. If my main source of income was bodybuilding, I may push the envelope a tad. :D

blackeyed

Awards
yes i talk about injectible, i hate oral they give me rapidly some stomach pain...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I'd push it alot more than a Tad.

At what weight is it considered competitive for money?

280 +?

crazyhorse666

Awards
I dont belive in any less that 12 week cycles.