Comparison of anabolism

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiosity I would like to hear real world user feedback as to the anabolism, gram for gram, of Bold Base(EQ) verses 1-Test(cyp) in a TD application (or injectable).

For consideration: 400mg/d TD (of either) at an estimated 25% absorption for 100mg/d x 7/day for an estimated weekly dose of 700mg of each.

I know that they are different animals. My understanding is that Bold is considered rather week. I was wondering how that compared to a pretty potent dosing of 1-Test.

I appreciate the insight. Thanks.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have not used 1-T in a transdermal but i did use 1-ad years ago, and i have used boldenone in transdermal and injectable form. they are very different steroids. boldenone base is smooth and without huge sides, for me. vascularity and pumps are ridiculous. strength gains are not huge. hardness is notable too. mass gain is there but even at high doses it isnt too great. bold just makes you look GOOD and doesnt make your life hell while it's doing it.

1-ad was really side-laden for me. the lethargy, libido loss and hairline impact were all rather unpleasant, but the mass gains were tremendous, as was the strength gain.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't used it so can't comment but I wanted to let you know I wasn't ignoring you :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love you man.

I believe that 1-test is going to be more anabolic gram for gram, but that is just my speculation. I hope someone else will chime in with their experience.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
haven't used 1-test.. but it is purported to be very anabolic... especially in comparison to Boldenone.

Boldenone is a great addition to any cycle.. for the benefits that same_old stated... but it is weak in the sense of a standalone... if you have high expectations at least.

I personally love Boldenone... and like same_old have only experienced the precursor to 1-test.. or the methylated oral version. ;)

Sendo

Awards
I've used 1-test but not bold base. I will say that 1-test is very anabolic. It was the first transdermal I ever used and results were pretty good while I was on.

Sorry I can't give you a true comparison, but I can vouch that 1-test is strong.

I did have some shedding on 1-test. I was also pretty lethargic, even with the addition of some 4AD. But it wasn't anything I couldn't push myself through. Plus my hair stopped shedding immediatley after I stopped.

All in all I thought it was good stuff.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used 1-ad with great gains as my first ever usage of a PH, i was just thrilled with how i looked when i was done, i used 1-test for about 2.5 weeks by itself until a horrible rash broke out in bumps all over where i applied it, before i had to stop the pumps were great but thats all i was able to get from it.

Ive got EQ coming to add to my cycle ive got running right now so at a much later date ill be able to handle this question better.

On a different note, just outa curiosity, why the reason for the question? Just curiosity brewing?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So EQ base in a TD was fine? Not the nasty sides that everyone gets when injecting?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you dont mind B ive gotta question of my own. Whats the diff between bold cyp and Bold undec ( EQ )? There both long esters, just like with Test cyp and Test E. Im not quite sure on the diff?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not really the best guy to answer that, but I believe that the 'undec' is a much longer ester. I could be wrong. Surely someone will know better than I.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not really the best guy to answer that, but I believe that the 'undec' is a much longer ester. I could be wrong. Surely someone will know better than I.

Thats what i was figuring but i was just wanting some insight. UUBBBIIIII or GGLEENNN or BBEEEEELLZZZ!!! hahah cmon guyss!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Undecylenate is a much longer ester than Cypionate.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Cypionate and Enanthate are virtually the same. I'd be hard pressed to be able to tell a difference between the two in reality... Even though the jury is out in terms of EXACT halflives on most esters.. These two are close enough pharmacokinetic-wise.. Apparently the Cyp ester chain weighs a miniscule amount more than Enan, resulting in more Test MG for MG with Enanthate ... but the difference is negligible.

People are using Bold Cyp with Test Cyp/Enan for matching clearance times.. it's always good to match stacks like that.. keeps it simple.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cypionate and Enanthate are virtually the same. I'd be hard pressed to be able to tell a difference between the two in reality... Even though the jury is out in terms of EXACT halflives on most esters.. These two are close enough pharmacokinetic-wise.. Apparently the Cyp ester chain weighs a miniscule amount more than Enan, resulting in more Test MG for MG with Enanthate ... but the difference is negligible.

People are using Bold Cyp with Test Cyp/Enan for matching clearance times.. it's always good to match stacks like that.. keeps it simple.
Thats what i figured on cyp/enan. Thanks bro!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Enanthate actually has one less carbon (C7 vs. C8).

But the difference in half-life is neglible.

I can attest to the 1-test rash. That stuff was horrid on my skin. Ugh.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending upon the sensitivity of your skin irriation can vary from person to person. The 1-test rash can be attributed to a couple things. It is surely an irritant all on its own. Add to it an alcohol based transdermal solution makes a recipe for greater irritation. I have used it in a traditional alcohol transdermal and experienced mild irritation. Having in the past used it in a PhloJel compounded formula I did not experience the irritation.

Back O/T: 1-Test considerably more anabolic than bold base gram for gram?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So that would be yes? ;)

I know it is. I get bored from time to time and really need some anabolic conversation.

I asked my wife if she thought 1-Test was more anabolic than the bold base. Her reply was...how much bigger do you want to get? :lol:

She is 5'2" and 106lb soaking wet. I'm double here weight. But, her ass and boobies are a lot nicer than mine. Not so hairy.

Shhh....jayhawkk gets jealous of me seeing other women :)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Couple of things to consider, 1-test is something of a misnomer, it is actually closer to being 1- boldenolone then 1-testosterone (it was a good marketing ploy though). There was also a great variation in the delivery of the one test (you had to use a crap load if I remember correctly) So comparing these two is going to be difficult to start with. Your taking a lot more of one, however similar, then the other. Please bear in mind here that I am only familiar with the injectables of these.

The other thing to consider is that boldenolone does tend to work somewhat differently estered then un estered.. This is one case that the delivery method makes a large difference. People have compared bold base to dbol (weaker) without the bloat before but that effect is not really seen with EQ.

I know that doesn’t really answer your question but I thought that I would through that in.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So comparing these two is going to be difficult to start with. Your taking a lot more of one, however similar, then the other.
In this particular case the comparison would be of 400mg of each in a 10% (100mg/ml) PhloJel compound with 10% DMSO. So for the sake of discussion we assume a 25% absorption. That equates to 100mg/d and 700mg/w.

Also for consideration assume that either will be stacked with Test-E at 750mg/w. In this application we are in search of the most anabolic and LBM producing stack. I am more likely to believe that the 1-Test will provide more anabolic properties than the somewhat mild(er) bold base. That's JMHO. Thoughts? :)

Anyone else?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I may be the odd man out here but under those conditions I would have to say no, the effecive dose of 1T is higher then bold base. if you took that to 800mg a week I would reverse it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really, 100mg is going to be that significant. 4% increased absorption is all we are talking about here. I estimated 25%...who knows. 25-30-35%?

I appreciate all the feedback and insight.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jealous is a mild term. I like to think of it as a blind rage boardering on psychopath like tendancies.

I guess we can stick to Jealousy for a quicker reference.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just like knowing I am desireable ;)

Psychopaths boost my self-esteem in all the ways it is so lacking.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Really, 100mg is going to be that significant. 4% increased absorption is all we are talking about here. I estimated 25%...who knows. 25-30-35%?

I appreciate all the feedback and insight.
I miss read that, if what you’re talking about is 700mg a week as apposed to 400 then yes the 1 test would be stronger. Bold has a strong point of diminishing returns after you go over 800mg a week estered with dosage where 1T is just hitting its stride (again estered) anything below that would belong to the bold base I think. Then again I have never used the stuff in transdermal so I don't really know what the effect would be.

The question would be easier if you take it to extremes, one gram or more would be a clear cut case I think, 600 to 700mg is closer less then that….

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Couple of things to consider, 1-test is something of a misnomer, it is actually closer to being 1- boldenolone then 1-testosterone (it was a good marketing ploy though). There was also a great variation in the delivery of the one test (you had to use a crap load if I remember correctly) So comparing these two is going to be difficult to start with. Your taking a lot more of one, however similar, then the other. Please bear in mind here that I am only familiar with the injectables of these.

The other thing to consider is that boldenolone does tend to work somewhat differently estered then un estered.. This is one case that the delivery method makes a large difference. People have compared bold base to dbol (weaker) without the bloat before but that effect is not really seen with EQ.

I know that doesn’t really answer your question but I thought that I would through that in.
i noticed bold base, 1,4ad, EQ and bold cyp all did about the same thing. the 1,4ad gave much more anxiety however, even though the base TD didnt. all provided similar gains, crazy hunger, low sides, veins and distinct but subtle improvement in muscle quality. naturally the shorter esters kicked in alot faster.

everyone's different of course.

bold reduces to 1-T to a very small degree (i hear it has more affinity for 5BR which would create a similar analog to 1-T)

1-T will be stronger than bold, mg for mg in a TD matrix, absolutely...but for me, the ease of use and abatement of sides is a big selling point. i like to enjoy my cycles, not just how i look when i'm done with them.