So I've been taking HMAX 1.0

Emiran

Awards
I've been taking HMAX 1.0, the halodrol clone, for just a little over 4 weeks at a dosage of 2 a day, which is 50mg. I got another bottle though, and I'm planning on doing 75mg a day till it runs out. I had no sides from 2 a day whatsoever and I've just recently begun feeling the benefits of it. Would this be an advisable course to follow? Should I maybe start taking milk thistle or something too to help out my liver? I take like CoQ 10, Melatonin, B6, and the occasional caffeine based stimulant from time to time, but HMAX is the only pill I take regularly. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are the "benefits" that you have had? Increased strength, LBM, fat loss? Is this your first cycle or have you run anything before? More input will help with the decision, but I do not think you should run an oral cycle for more than 6 weeks.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Definately start taking liver support supplement regardless of whether you keep taking the hmax. You should have been taking them the whole time.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Well Oral Turinabol is usually cycled for 6-8 weeks. Halodrol is very similer to OT so 7 weeks may be harsh but it can't be as bad as a 6 week superdrol/phera-plex cycle some people run. I kinda wanna see somone run halodrol for a longer cycle before I run it early next year for 6 weeks. If you do decide to run it for three more weeks at 75 MG you should post back and report your gains as I'm sure I am not the only one interested in this.

Emiran

Awards
Well this is the first cycle I've ever run, period. The benefits I was referring to are basically more strength and I think I've gotten bigger. I mean I haven't really taken any kind of measurements other that what I see at the gym and on my scale, but my endurance and strength seem to have gone up, my muscles look better, I weigh more. I've also been eating a lot more. I think I'm going to run this for 7 weeks and push my luck. I kinda already am by not taking liver support, but I did buy some milk thistle today so I'm gonna take one at morning and one at night of that.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it sounds like you started this cycle without knowing completely what needs to be done. i would probably go for about 6 weeks max. sometimes you have to cut your losses and save your knowledge for the next cycle. ive done two cycles, both of which didnt benefit me much at all, but now i have knowledge on how my body reacts to different substances.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Well this is the first cycle I've ever run, period. The benefits I was referring to are basically more strength and I think I've gotten bigger. I mean I haven't really taken any kind of measurements other that what I see at the gym and on my scale, but my endurance and strength seem to have gone up, my muscles look better, I weigh more. I've also been eating a lot more. I think I'm going to run this for 7 weeks and push my luck. I kinda already am by not taking liver support, but I did buy some milk thistle today so I'm gonna take one at morning and one at night of that.
What are your stats?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I was on something for 4 weeks and barley felt anything I would probably cut my loses unless I think I could really get some deicent effects with 4 more weeks and a higher dose. I'd probably go to six and see how it feels. If your not adding size and strength at a good rate I'd cut it off. If you are likeing the results I'd hang in for another 2 for a total of 8 weeks. Keep in mind this is what I would do. Its up to you if you feel it is worth the risk taking a compound that long that not many people really know the toxicity of. Chances are nothing bad will come of it but I just like to point out their is always a possibility.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Got any kind of PCT lined up or are you looking to wing it and just see what happens?:blink:

Emiran

Awards
motiv8er: The only stats I can think of to give you are that I weighed 179lbs this morning according to my digital bathroom scale. I'm 5 foot 10 and a half inches. I used to average about 170 in the morning for like 4 months before I started taking the stuff. Generally 168-171 being the low and high point.

Jstrong20: I felt enough to want to continue. That's pretty much what I was planning, except instead of running it for 8 total I'm running it for 7 total due to supply.

TSB4me: For post cycle therapy I was planning to take some ATD and DHEA. Other than that I hadn't thought of taking anything else. Maybe some stims now and then for the boost and to help with the studies, but that's not really part of the post cycle therapy, I just take more stims than most probably.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alright, not bad. This is what i would do. I would up the dose along with a ton of auxillery supps. Think heart, liver, cholestrol health. I would be taking three a day. I took that companys PMAX and felt it was underdosed. Are you saying you have gained 9 lbs with this product?

Also, I would use TC ie nolva too. When your hormones rebound it is better to be safe than sorry. ATD and dhea are fun.