comments on first cycle

boti420

Awards
how is this for a first bulking cycle? i do have experience with ergomax and superdrol and m1t, do about 1-2 cycles a year, last ph cycle was in febuary, this will be my first gear cycle.

500mg/week of test e
lenght of cycle 10 weeks
thinking about adding superdrol starting week 2 for 3 weeks

post cycle therapy
i will use toremifene for 4 weeks ramping down each week, have used this for PH cycles and worked real good.
120/90/60/30 mg
i might also consider throwing in some ATD at about 50mg week 1-2 and 25mg weeks 3 and 4, any benefit to this

Additional supps on and off
NAC
milk thistle
B-vitamin complex
ALA
coQ10
hawthorn berry
garlic
multi
creatine

perhaps an AI like letro or anastrozole during to minmize estrogen side effects

will also use policosanol and red yeast rice to control bp and cardiovascular system

here are my questions

is ten weeks enough or should i extend to 12 weeks?
which is better letro or anastrozole? how often and dose should i use, i don't want to use too much cause i understand some estrogen is needed but i don't want too much bloat and want to minimize gyno?

Will using superdrol to kick start the cycle really a good idea? any experiences doing this?

How about HCG, should i add this to the cycle? is it necessary to help post cycle therapy? is so what would be a good dose/use protocaol for this?

Should i use a different form of test lict cyp of sustanon, and pros and cons to these other forms? i ahev the option of using 200mg of test e with 200mg test c a week, what would be better?

Any other comments will be appreciated, i am hoping to gain 20-30lbs, does that sound reasonable and what percentage will i keep after post cycle therapy, with PH i have keep at least 70% of gains fyi.
thanks for the help.

tattoopierced1

12 weeks definatly. I wouldnt use the letro or anas. unless you have side effects, but keep them just in case. test e and test c are virtually the same, i believe the test e is a bit heavier than the test c.

20-30lbs is a pretty heafty goal, I would lessen that a good bit so you arent disappointed.

Test and SD are awesome togather, although since it is your first cycle, stick to just test to see how you react to it since you've never taken it before.

what is your diet like...that plays the biggest part in how much you will gain...

boti420

Awards
well currently i'm cutting to about 12% before i do the cycle which will probably be near december. I want to be fully prepared so i'm not rushing. I will use the superdrol as well because i know how my body reacts to it so i'm feel confident in adding it to the cycle. At12% i'll probably be around 190-200lbs so i'm not at my genetic limit though i have been lifting over 4yrs so i have good thickness and hardness to my muscles, so i believe i should gain quite well, you say 20-30lbs is too high of an expectation, well i gained and hept 15lbs of superdrol cycle so at least 20lbs seems doable to me, i think. I'm really anal about my diet so i know i will eat well during cycle. I'm thinking maybe 250gram protein, 400 gram carb all low GI, and 70gram fats mostly EFA like flax, those are rough estimates i will adjust those nutrients keeping the same ratio to get me to 500cal over maitenece. base on experience i have a slow metabolism so i normally need about 3500cal to gain well, but i will adjust during cycle if needed. I also will do 3 days of 30min cardio at 60% HR to keep fat gain at a minimum. You say ai is not necessary, but if i get too much bloat will they work good to get rid of it? I also will have extra toremifene on hand to prevent gyno, i might use it at a low dose EOD. My main questiopn now is should i use some HCG to prevent testicular shrinkage? I want to to restart my HPTA as quickly and efficiently as possible and my research tells me HCG will help greatly, also HCG causes an increase in estrogen so thats another reason i want to have an AI ready. Thanks for the help.

boti420

Awards
hcg?

can anyone answer my HCG question? I want to know if i should use it to help with my cycle, specifically use in the middle of the cycle to prevent too much testicular shrinkage and to allow a better/quicker recovery of HPTA. I will only be doing 10 weeks test e 500mg/week split into 2x week of 250mg. it's kinda pricey so anyone have firsthand experience if it's worth buying for such a simple cycle? I think i got all my other questions answered, i will keep aromisin on hand in case of bloat and after/if i use HCG cause i understand it causes a big spike in estrogen also will run 10mg nolva ED or EOD to prevent gyno. toremefene will be used as post cycle therapy agent. Sorry for all the questions, but i want to do this right and i've done a lot of searching and this is something specific to me that i can't really find with the search function, being a lurker on here almost 2 years this is the first time i had to post to get some answers. Thanks, you guys have been very helpful, a lot better here than other bb boards where people are just d*cks and aren't helpful. i will keep a log on here as well to maybe return some of this knowledge to the community, starting in maybe jan/feb.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Answers in red
i might also consider throwing in some ATD at about 50mg week 1-2 and 25mg weeks 3 and 4, any benefit to this run the ATD inverse so ramp up then back down like 25,50,75,50,25

Additional supps on and off
NAC
milk thistle
B-vitamin complex
ALA
coQ10
hawthorn berry
garlic
multi
creatine Buy Annabolic Innovations' Cycle Support it has all those needs in 2 scoops a day.

perhaps an AI like letro or anastrozole during to minmize estrogen side effects anastrozole if needed or EOD

will also use policosanol and red yeast rice to control bp and cardiovascular system AI's Cycle Support has this in it too

here are my questions

is ten weeks enough or should i extend to 12 weeks? 10 is fine since after the 10th week you will still have 2 weeks after with test in your system(total of 12 weeks)
which is better letro or anastrozole? Letro is too strong IMOhow often and dose should i use, i don't want to use too much cause i understand some estrogen is needed but i don't want too much bloat and want to minimize gyno? Arimidex 1mg or .5mg EOD

Will using superdrol to kick start the cycle really a good idea? any experiences doing this? if you want to go ahead but you can see the effects of the test more if you dont. you can tell how much test gave you

How about HCG, should i add this to the cycle? is it necessary to help post cycle therapy? is so what would be a good dose/use protocaol for this? you dont need it for this one

Should i use a different form of test lict cyp of sustanon, and pros and cons to these other forms? i ahev the option of using 200mg of test e with 200mg test c a week, what would be better? both pretty much the same exact thing, pick one out of a hat

Any other comments will be appreciated, i am hoping to gain 20-30lbs, does that sound reasonable and what percentage will i keep after post cycle therapy, with PH i have keep at least 70% of gains fyi. 15-20lbs should be attainable with proper diet, 30lbs i doubt unless its fat
thanks for the help.