Letro or nolva when ON?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

Letro or nolva when ON?

Many people here have recommended running Letro at a very low (0.25mcg) dose during a cycle of aromatizing androgens to minimize bloat, gyno and other estrogenic side effects.

Letro suppresses libido as we all know so why wouldn't one want to run a low dose (10mg) Nolva instead throughout a cycle (plus it improves the lipids)?

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

letrozole is an exceptionately powerful aromatase inhibitor with way too many sides for my taste. at .25mg a day on a tren and test cycle it made my joints feel like they were filled with sand.

arimidex is much more tried and true and wont kill your libido or make your joints ache pointlessly.

i also cant imagine .25 mics being a significant dosage for estrogen control. the only legitmate reason i can imagine for using letrozole is to reduce gyno or to deplete forming gyno, any other use is just masochistic, go with arimidex (anastrozole).

also, nolva administration with letrozole with decrease the potentcy of nolva considerably. nolva by itself will give you the benefeit of blocking estrogen receptors specifically at the nipple and allowing for increased estrogen levels to stimulate glycogen production and GH release from the pituitary gland. letro is by far the lesser of the two on cycle estrogen supression substances.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

Right on, so would you recommend a daily dose of around 1mg since thats sounds like is the most common?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

nolva on cycle all the way. letro did nothing to prevent me from getting gyno on cycle, and it hindered my weight gain.nolva keeps gyno away and doesnt kill your estrogen.20mg eod of nolva is good. maybe even 10mg eod.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    nolva on cycle all the way. letro did nothing to prevent me from getting gyno on cycle, and it hindered my weight gain.nolva keeps gyno away and doesnt kill your estrogen.20mg eod of nolva is good. maybe even 10mg eod.
    what are your thoughts with using nolva on cycle when you have an oral as part of your cycle. Both being a bit hard on the liver I would imagine you may want to use something else aside from nolva?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

Letro killed my beginning gyno on last cycle. No doubt it works for that but it kills libido big time.

I'm equally concerned with preventing water bloat as well as gyno. Nolva, Letro or Anaztrozole thats the question.

How is using nolva throughout the cycle when you use it in PCT? And why nolva instead of anastrozole?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.99%

Well I'm about 4 weeks into a 6 week TRN/PP cycle. TRN at 4/6/6/6mg and PP at 0/0/10/20/20/30mg I started to feel something behind my nipple in the tissue. I'm not sure if it's gyno or what, it's only once in a while during the day i'll notice it. The nipple itself isn't sore. I have 2 bottles of nolva and started using it at 20mg a day untill I stop feeling what i'm feeling behind my nipples then I'll take 10mg EOD till I start PCT. Does that sound alright to you guys?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

I'll try again to see if any of you got some advice:

I'm more concerned with preventing water bloat than gyno. Nolva, Letro or Anaztrozole thats the question.

How is using nolva throughout the cycle when you use it in post cycle therapy as well? And why nolva instead of anastrozole?
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sendo
    what are your thoughts with using nolva on cycle when you have an oral as part of your cycle. Both being a bit hard on the liver I would imagine you may want to use something else aside from nolva?
    ive never known nolva to be so extremely toxic you couldnt take 10mg eod while on an oral.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

Is it a bad idea to use nolva while ON if you plan to use it in the PCT? I'm tying to find out whether to use anastrozole or nolva during a cycle.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nolvadex is not that hard on your liver but if your talking another liver toxic compound you should be careful. 10mg of Nolvadex ED or 20mg EOD is fine for gyno prevention. It will not cause a problem with your PCT doing this. After a friend of mine tried this I did and it worked well, run 20mg of Nolvadex EOD for the cycle for gyno prevention and go to 20mg ED for PCT for 4 to 6 weeks. Worked just as good as the 40,30,20,10 method.

Nolvadex doesn't do much for bloat though. your first control of bloat should be your diet, failing that a mild AI should be used. Proviron is a good choice here as it is mild and not too bad on your liver. (it is a DHT derivative so the sides do apply) ldex and ADT would be my next choices. Letro would be dead last for the reason stated above.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    Nolvadex is not that hard on your liver but if your talking another liver toxic compound you should be careful. 10mg of Nolvadex ED or 20mg EOD is fine for gyno prevention. It will not cause a problem with your post cycle therapy doing this. After a friend of mine tried this I did and it worked well, run 20mg of Nolvadex EOD for the cycle for gyno prevention and go to 20mg ED for PCT for 4 to 6 weeks. Worked just as good as the 40,30,20,10 method.

Nolvadex doesn't do much for bloat though. your first control of bloat should be your diet, failing that a mild AI should be used. Proviron is a good choice here as it is mild and not too bad on your liver. (it is a DHT derivative so the sides do apply) ldex and ADT would be my next choices. Letro would be dead last for the reason stated above.
    Thanx for clearing this up Skye! Much appreciated!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%

Skye, if one chose to run Anastrozole throughout a 3 months cycle, what would a proper daily dose be?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Letro or Nolva
    By eatbig in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 05:42 AM
  2. Whats better 4 gyno flare up Letro or nolva?
    By Justing2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 01:04 AM
  3. Gyno for 4 months? Letro or Nolva?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 03:49 AM
  4. liquidex or nolva or both when ON w/HCG?
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 06:51 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 05:46 PM