Letro or nolva when ON?

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Many people here have recommended running Letro at a very low (0.25mcg) dose during a cycle of aromatizing androgens to minimize bloat, gyno and other estrogenic side effects.

Letro suppresses libido as we all know so why wouldn't one want to run a low dose (10mg) Nolva instead throughout a cycle (plus it improves the lipids)?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
letrozole is an exceptionately powerful aromatase inhibitor with way too many sides for my taste. at .25mg a day on a tren and test cycle it made my joints feel like they were filled with sand.

arimidex is much more tried and true and wont kill your libido or make your joints ache pointlessly.

i also cant imagine .25 mics being a significant dosage for estrogen control. the only legitmate reason i can imagine for using letrozole is to reduce gyno or to deplete forming gyno, any other use is just masochistic, go with arimidex (anastrozole).

also, nolva administration with letrozole with decrease the potentcy of nolva considerably. nolva by itself will give you the benefeit of blocking estrogen receptors specifically at the nipple and allowing for increased estrogen levels to stimulate glycogen production and GH release from the pituitary gland. letro is by far the lesser of the two on cycle estrogen supression substances.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Right on, so would you recommend a daily dose of around 1mg since thats sounds like is the most common?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nolva on cycle all the way. letro did nothing to prevent me from getting gyno on cycle, and it hindered my weight gain.nolva keeps gyno away and doesnt kill your estrogen.20mg eod of nolva is good. maybe even 10mg eod.

Sendo

Awards
nolva on cycle all the way. letro did nothing to prevent me from getting gyno on cycle, and it hindered my weight gain.nolva keeps gyno away and doesnt kill your estrogen.20mg eod of nolva is good. maybe even 10mg eod.
what are your thoughts with using nolva on cycle when you have an oral as part of your cycle. Both being a bit hard on the liver I would imagine you may want to use something else aside from nolva?

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Letro killed my beginning gyno on last cycle. No doubt it works for that but it kills libido big time.

I'm equally concerned with preventing water bloat as well as gyno. Nolva, Letro or Anaztrozole thats the question.

How is using nolva throughout the cycle when you use it in PCT? And why nolva instead of anastrozole?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm about 4 weeks into a 6 week TRN/PP cycle. TRN at 4/6/6/6mg and PP at 0/0/10/20/20/30mg I started to feel something behind my nipple in the tissue. I'm not sure if it's gyno or what, it's only once in a while during the day i'll notice it. The nipple itself isn't sore. I have 2 bottles of nolva and started using it at 20mg a day untill I stop feeling what i'm feeling behind my nipples then I'll take 10mg EOD till I start PCT. Does that sound alright to you guys?

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
I'll try again to see if any of you got some advice:

I'm more concerned with preventing water bloat than gyno. Nolva, Letro or Anaztrozole thats the question.

How is using nolva throughout the cycle when you use it in post cycle therapy as well? And why nolva instead of anastrozole?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are your thoughts with using nolva on cycle when you have an oral as part of your cycle. Both being a bit hard on the liver I would imagine you may want to use something else aside from nolva?
ive never known nolva to be so extremely toxic you couldnt take 10mg eod while on an oral.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Is it a bad idea to use nolva while ON if you plan to use it in the PCT? I'm tying to find out whether to use anastrozole or nolva during a cycle.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex is not that hard on your liver but if your talking another liver toxic compound you should be careful. 10mg of Nolvadex ED or 20mg EOD is fine for gyno prevention. It will not cause a problem with your PCT doing this. After a friend of mine tried this I did and it worked well, run 20mg of Nolvadex EOD for the cycle for gyno prevention and go to 20mg ED for PCT for 4 to 6 weeks. Worked just as good as the 40,30,20,10 method.

Nolvadex doesn't do much for bloat though. your first control of bloat should be your diet, failing that a mild AI should be used. Proviron is a good choice here as it is mild and not too bad on your liver. (it is a DHT derivative so the sides do apply) ldex and ADT would be my next choices. Letro would be dead last for the reason stated above.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex is not that hard on your liver but if your talking another liver toxic compound you should be careful. 10mg of Nolvadex ED or 20mg EOD is fine for gyno prevention. It will not cause a problem with your post cycle therapy doing this. After a friend of mine tried this I did and it worked well, run 20mg of Nolvadex EOD for the cycle for gyno prevention and go to 20mg ED for PCT for 4 to 6 weeks. Worked just as good as the 40,30,20,10 method.

Nolvadex doesn't do much for bloat though. your first control of bloat should be your diet, failing that a mild AI should be used. Proviron is a good choice here as it is mild and not too bad on your liver. (it is a DHT derivative so the sides do apply) ldex and ADT would be my next choices. Letro would be dead last for the reason stated above.
Thanx for clearing this up Skye! Much appreciated!

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Skye, if one chose to run Anastrozole throughout a 3 months cycle, what would a proper daily dose be?