IDS Mass Tabs

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know exactly what these are. What the hell is Methyl Stenabol? The ingredient list says :

In one tablet you will get:
30 mg of Methyl Stenabol (Think of it as Superdrol with an attitude)
DHB
Buplerum
Hoelen
Kudzo
Trifolium Extract
Fenelgreek Seed Powder
Tribulus Extract
Avena Sativia Extract
Milk Thistle
IDS V-50

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
Does anyone know exactly what these are. What the hell is Methyl Stenabol? The ingredient list says :

In one tablet you will get:
30 mg of Methyl Stenabol (Think of it as Superdrol with an attitude)
DHB
Buplerum
Hoelen
Kudzo
Trifolium Extract
Fenelgreek Seed Powder
Tribulus Extract
Avena Sativia Extract
Milk Thistle
IDS V-50
I googled it and only got one real hit, and it appears to be your review. So, familiarity of board members with this product may be low. Perhaps some other people on the board will recognize it by it's product name - IDS Mass Tabs.

But anyways, the site that gives it's chemical name looks to have some sort of html error. The pattern of the error is easy to see, so I corrected the chemical name to:

2,17-dimethyl-17-hydroxy-5-andro-
stan-1-ene-3-one

This means that, no, it is not superdrol, but actually superdrol with unsaturation at 1,2. This would make it, structurally, a cross between M1-T and SD. So, it may be very high on side effects.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
That quote made me laugh.
I know, like something that can drop your HDL to single digits needs anymore of an attitude. Also, having that 1-ene makes it seem too close to M1-T.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like someone will try it. Let me know on your obiturary how it went. haha crazy stuff with all the other things in it too.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
This is probably the sketchiest PH/Steroid wannabe that I have ever seen. They didn't even bother to make some bull$hit writeup with big foreign chemical names. If you haven't seen this on ************* yet, you'll get a crack out of it. Sounds like a 16-year old on BB.com formulated it.

--------------------------------------------------------
IDS has done it!! One of the strongest products on the market today, Mass Tabs.

Suggested use: take1 tablet everyday for no more then 4 weeks, 30 minutes before training.

Mass tabs is designed with pharmaceutical grade natural ingredients to assist in muscle growth and strength when combined with adequate protein and training.

Proprietary blend: 87000mcg

Current Reviews: 5

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could this be the Sh*t dsade was talking about being more anabolic than superdrol and more androgenic than phera plex?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well to tell you the truth if SD gets anymore of an attitude it could be really fugly.

YEAH!!! THESE PUMPS ARE SOOOOOOOOOO GREAT! My legs split after I did 3 squats!! Anyone know how I can get rid of the stretch marks?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well wtf. Any new info on these mass tabs? I might try a 2 week cycle of these.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I too am cautiously interested. Just finishing a Pheradrol cycle. So it would be 8 weeks before I could try it. Hopefully we see some logs before it's pulled.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Bodybuilding.com - Big Cat - In Depth Stenbolone Profile!

While it doesn't seem to have the exact same structure if you look at the bottom of the product description on island supplements it doesn't say methyl stenabol it says stenbolone in the ingredients. So maybe they just methylated this old steroid from the sixty's? Not sure if I can post that site up there so just do a google search for stenbolone if my link gets taken down. It is Big Cat's description of stenbolone.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna stick with DNP and GHB while smoking an unfiltered Pal Mal in a room full of Diesel fumes. Probably safer.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bodybuilding.com - Big Cat - In Depth Stenbolone Profile!

While it doesn't seem to have the exact same structure if you look at the bottom of the product description on island supplements it doesn't say methyl stenabol it says stenbolone in the ingredients. So maybe they just methylated this old steroid from the sixty's? Not sure if I can post that site up there so just do a google search for stenbolone if my link gets taken down. It is Big Cat's description of stenbolone.
they did. the compound in question is 17a-stenbolone, stenbolone being just like primo except a 2-methyl versus a 1-methyl...but the 17a addition changes EVERYTHING. (superdrol is miles away from masteron, and dbol is nowhere close to equipoise)...i have read previously that the 2-methyl addition contributes a great deal to anabolism in general (which explains why masteron is a good deal more potent in muscle tissue than DHT, and the only difference between them is that 2-methyl...ditto for superdrol versus MDHT; those two couldnt be more different)

i honestly think that if this product is what they say it is, it will be extremely potent and high on sides. it's somewhere between superdrol and M1T and those 2 drugs arent all that different. i am most curious if it will impart the lethargy and libido loss from M1T, or the glycogen loading from SD....i would be pretty confident that it will work quickly and put some size on ya

NAS

NAS

Awards
MASS TABS were the biggest waste of money, sides were high, shut down, weight gain was lost immediatly 8-9 lbs of water weight

Rich1548

Awards
i just finished my 2nd week on this. up 7.5 pounds, no sides at all! I got Reversitol for pct.... when im finished with this cycle i'll post more.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if you noticed but this thread is alsmost 2 years old

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Was it the "new" original mass tabs or the old ones? Over at BB they said it might be under dosed,the is "new" original mass tabs that is compared to the original. And it was the "new" original mass tabs did you take 1 tab or 2? I think that at 2 a day it kind of expensive aint it?

samva777

Awards
From other reputable posters there seems to have been an issue with the ingrediants listed on the label not actually being in the product. Many oldtime lifters who post on these boards say the company who makes this is very shady at the least , on that alone I will stay away and buy proven products , these celler dwellers should be boycotted.One last thing its common knowledge in the supplement industry that small companys never see the light of any testing for label purity or content so they can put corn starch in the capsule and the consumer will never know , only that it didnt work or worse yet put a cheap compound that does work but not so healthy and not the compound listed on the label.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Its just that people rave about the old stuff. I mean it goes for a $100 on eBay! I did some looked it up and they say its superdrol gains with out the sides. That's what every BBers, that uses legal PHs, dream!

Joseph150

Awards
I know this thread is WAYYYYY old. BUT, I was a consumer of the original IDS Mass Tabs. I don’t kno if anyone else is dealing with this issue. But my natural testosterone never got back to normalcy. I was having ED issues, pre-mature enjaculation when I could get a semi on. Was all bad, I‘ve been on HRT for some time now AND, Im starting to feel mass benign tumors throughout my body.

like I said I don’t know if anyone in this thread took them. But I don’t know why this has happened to me. I‘m not happy about it. It’s going to make my life as an old adult VERY painful depending on how big these tumors end up getting.

im EXTREMELY upset because in order to slow them down I’m going to have to make life changes such as. Get completely off of my HRT protocol, & see if I anyone has had the same type of experienc.

I’m quite afraid TBH about what’s going to happen to me as I age. I have a tumor on my liver and in my right lung, as well as 2 on the left side of my neck (that I can actually feel). I also have tinnitus (so one I most likely in my brain/ear area).

i also have been having abdominal pains on my left and right side of my abdomen. Like I said I‘m afraid of what’s going to happen to me in the future of my life. If I knew earlier what was going to happen to me. I would’ve started taking HGH continuously along w/ said oral‘s 😢