Anabolics and Anti Biotics

Irish480

Awards
OK my situation is as follows.

Say perhaps that I was in the middle of the 2nd week of a Mega-Trn cycle when all of a sudden I get staff infection from training with a cut in jiu jitsu class. Well I go to the doctor, it's confirmed that it's staff, and she tells me to be on anti-biotics for 10 days. Should I continue my cycle and gut it out, or should I just cut off the cylce, lose the gains and be pissed off like crazy?

Suggestions :(? :wtf:

Irish480

Awards
Come on guys help me out here lol... big decision - my last cycle was messed up too because of stupid crap like this.

Name of Anti-biotic: "Generic Equivalent: Bactrim"

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert on this, but here's my story.

I quit my very first oral cycle because of an abcessed tooth and antibiotics that I had to take. I was only about a week into it.

I don't think I'd quit a cycle again under those circumstances, but thats just me.

Irish480

Awards
I'm no expert on this, but here's my story.

I quit my very first oral cycle because of an abcessed tooth and antibiotics that I had to take. I was only about a week into it.

I don't think I'd quit a cycle again under those circumstances, but thats just me.
Alright then I'll just try what you say my friend although you're "no expert" your experience is better than mine at this point.

HairyLarry35

Awards
I searched on this for a while to try and find a good study to answer your question. Unfortunately, most of them deal with acne problems or people getting staphylococcus from injections. From what I saw in animal studies, you'll be fine.. but I really couldn't tell what the effectiveness of sulfamethoxazole (Bactrim) was. If you are dealing with something like MRSA, then I wouldn't mess with the TRN or anything else for that matter.

It sucks, but staph is an evolving bacteria and new stories come out all the time about what it is becoming resistant to. Be smart.. 40 bucks of supps being wasted is still probably worth kicking this thing ASAP. Good luck.

HL

EDIT: I'd search in this and other forums for similar experiences. I doubt you are the only guy to get a staph infection from sparing/working out in a gym and not from injections in your ass. BUT, take them for what they are worth... people don't always know what they are talking about when they post. Take me for example :icon_lol:

Irish480

Awards
I searched on this for a while to try and find a good study to answer your question. Unfortunately, most of them deal with acne problems or people getting staphylococcus from injections. From what I saw in animal studies, you'll be fine.. but I really couldn't tell what the effectiveness of sulfamethoxazole (Bactrim) was. If you are dealing with something like MRSA, then I wouldn't mess with the TRN or anything else for that matter.

It sucks, but staph is an evolving bacteria and new stories come out all the time about what it is becoming resistant to. Be smart.. 40 bucks of supps being wasted is still probably worth kicking this thing ASAP. Good luck.

HL
Thanks bro.

Ya thats my problem, I searched around forever but couldn't find anything hitting this subject.

$40$=not accurate lol
TRN, Rebound(on cycle to avoid gyno), pro liver, taurine, vitamin C all been used.

EHHH omg tough decision tommarow lol I love my gains!

HairyLarry35

Awards
I hear ya on the cash, but this is the reality of the matter:

Superbug MRSA deaths up 1400% in a decade

I know it's a UK study and you might not even have MRSA, but what I'm saying is that my brother-in-law had a staph infection that got into his lymphatic system and they had to ampuate his leg in order to contain the damage.

I tend to post some extremes, but these things do happen. Health should be number one on your list, looks/gains should be number two. "That's all I've got to say about that."

Your best-good friend,
HL

Irish480

Awards
I hear ya on the cash, but this is the reality of the matter:

Superbug MRSA deaths up 1400% in a decade

I know it's a UK study and you might not even have MRSA, but what I'm saying is that my brother-in-law had a staph infection that got into his lymphatic system and they had to ampuate his leg in order to contain the damage.

I tend to post some extremes, but these things do happen. Health should be number one on your list, looks/gains should be number two. "That's all I've got to say about that."

Your best-good friend,
HL
Ok wtf I'm laying off the TRN ;/

Thanks man and sorry for your brother but this was the thing I needed to hear.