Which Designer(s) While Cutting?

Which Designer(s) is most effective for cutting?

• Mega(Methoxy)-TRN

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Mega-ZOL (Prostanozol)

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Phera-plex

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Halodrol

Votes: 39 27.5%
  • Mega-ZOL/Mega-TRN

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Halodrol/Mega-ZOL

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Phera-plex/Mega-ZOL

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Some other combo or compound (please specify)

Votes: 23 16.2%

• Total voters

dafrenchdude66

Awards
Okay we all know that Superdrol is best used when bulking but what I'd really like to know is which of the new "designers" would yield the best results while on a cut?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
IMO, superdrol is the best cutting experience I've ever had. A lot of people don't like it on low calories, but I must've lost about 8 lbs of fat and put on 5 lbs of muscle in a month's span.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I've ran quite a few PH's while cutting, and I saw the best results using mega-TRN. Really great for cutting for me. I can't imagine it would really be a great bulker, but it's an ideal cutter. Keeps your strength up really well while your cutting cals too, can't beat that.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
None. Save it for bulking. Try improving your diet and cardio. Also look into carb cycling.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
None. Save it for bulking. Try improving your diet and cardio. Also look into carb cycling.
BUMP...agreed. I think the risks/shutdown/post cycle therapy is only worth it on a bulk. Cut before you cycle, get at an ideal BF and then run a cycle.

However, If I were to do any type of cut/recomp, it would be with halodrol as it is relatively safe but gives good gains and has some fatloss properties.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i definitely like superdrol for cutting

mega-trn and zol didn't do much for me at all

i want to try halodrol, but i haven't researched enough yet

boti420

Awards
i've done a 4 week cycle of hmax (halodrol) at 50mg/day (last 4 days at 75mg) and prostanazol (mega-zol)at 75mg/day but only for 3 weeks and got pretty good effects, they were slow and gradual, but it did lean me out more than i would have leaned out naturally and broke my weightloss plateau, i also gained some good strenght throughout the cycle, i was actually quite impressed by the strenght gain. Personally i think anabolics are best for bulking, but this stack worked pretty good especially in regards to gaining strenght while cutting, i always lost strenght during a cut so i was pretty satisfied here, this was gonna be my last oral legal PH cycle, but i think i changed my mind and will use it for cutting in the future, unless i decide to try anavar :)

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Couldnt do cardio with superdrol while cutting, the pumps and shin splints were just terrible.

But if you were say doing a cut without cardio, then it would be gold. or if you didnt get those sides.

ZOL at higher dose would be bomb also.

SupraLover

Awards
Best experiences for me:
Stack 1: SD (20mg/day), M-TRN (8mg/day), M-ZOL (200mg/day)

Stack 2: M1T (20mg/day), M-TRN (8mg/day), M-ZOL (150mg/day)

Both were damn good muscle building cycles and hella good cutters.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Best experiences for me:
Stack 1: superdrol (20mg/day), M-TRN (8mg/day), M-ZOL (200mg/day)

Stack 2: M1T (20mg/day), M-TRN (8mg/day), M-ZOL (150mg/day)

Both were damn good muscle building cycles and hella good cutters.
I am currently on #1 6mg TRN, 250 ZOL, and will start to bridge the SD in this upcoming week. So far, I am very pleased.

ingo_1978

Awards
MDIEN and MOHN was good for cutting. MDIEN, MOHN and M-TRN was even better, strength was great too.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
superdrol...just not on a super low carb diet. You'll feel like total ass and your workouts will be awful.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where's Havoc???

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure Havoc wasn't out yet. But it seems like it wouldn't be the best for cutting anyways...
Why not? It looks very solid for cutting.

BTW, m4ohn would be my choice. With little T3 or forskolin to help.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I take that comment back. It was just from initial comments about it that I had read. But now i do think Havoc and Epi would work great on a cut.

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I did a mega tren 6 mg. with mega zol 150 mg. a day while cutting. It helped me very much so. I wouldn't use pheraplex because I thought I held a little water and may blur definition. I might have given halodrol a try while cutting because it did give me dry gains.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
i'm running epi right now

it increases hunger. but this is mininal and easily maintainable.

i wouldnt say it gives much definition.

"cutter" to me would be something that dries you out.. gives you better tone.. however if you're bf is too high even on a cutter like say a prostanozol, or even an AAS cutter.. you aren't going to see much of anything, cept maybe if someone pokes through your nice fat layer... in fact, if i were to restrict my calories while taking epistane i'm pretty sure not only would my gains suffer, but i'd be more inclined to blow my intended diet, just cuz i get the hunger pangs when i take any designer.. for me, to keep myself from over doing my intake, i just stick to that rule of 6 smaller meals a day, i really dont give my brain the chance to send me a message that i'm hungry. that way i'm always putting in clean food without the want or need for anything sugary or over indulgent.

now if you're looking to lose weight, save your money for running shoes and some good music. find yourself a good landmark and run yourself to it and then back home. do that every damn day. and do it harder and faster you did the day before, or at least try. and before you know it, your wallet will be a little bigger from money that wasn't spent or wasted on some supplements and the heads will start to turn.

trust me. this works. haha.

if it makes you feel any better, while you run and kick yourself, think of all of those shady supplement compaines you've wasted money on in the past. lol, that sure helped me run a little harder and faster. especially knowing my gains and my weightloss came from nothing more than what god has provided for me. **** the rest...

jrob24

Awards
mega-h, phera-max, and mega zol was my best experience.I was around the 205 range to start and only got to 210 but my body fat went from like 17% to 12.5%

awmcdon

Awards
For all you people saying do your cutting clean and just change your diet..........try that at 6'0' tall 248lbs and about 11% bodyfat.
When you've built that much mass it's almost impossible to keep it on a cut, I don't care how perfect your diet is. And I've worked hard for this mass and I don't want to loose it, so if I can take some anabolics and come out 8-10lbs heavier, that sounds like a better alternative.
My personal favorites tren and superdrol.........not together of course.

I've tried it clean and natural, it doesn't work for me, I loose mass quick.

To the guys carrying more mass anabolics are just as important on a cut than on a bulk. Your body doesn't want to carry around all that extra calorie burning tissue.
Now there are the genetic freaks but they are the exception not the rule.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think Zol (as well as WinZtrol) is the undisputed cutter. If you load it up at 250-300mg, it's gold. stacked w/ TRN it's even more effective.

what about propadrol, though? i haven't seen anyone mention it, and it's been touted as a great cutter. i personally haven't tried it (yet) so i can't say myself, but i'm very curios as to the thoughts on this one.

CagedCombat

Awards
Just wanted to comment on Superdrol. It is most effective on a high carb diet. Although you could use it for cutting, I would only recommend it on a bulking cycle with, like I said, a high carb diet.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Epistane for me no doubt, anti estrogen, dry gains, works great on a low calorie diet, and keeps your energy levels high!!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Epistane for me no doubt, anti estrogen, dry gains, works great on a low calorie diet, and keeps your energy levels high!!
I disagree, H-Drol is much cleaner than epi which makes body fat reductions much easier.

The best stack IMO is H-Drol/Furazadrol (axis labs).

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I disagree, H-Drol is much cleaner than epi which makes body fat reductions much easier.

The best stack IMO is H-Drol/Furazadrol (axis labs).

I heard good things about Hdrol/Trenadrol (kilosports) for cutting. I ran epi/furaz and I agree, I didnt think epi was that dry, even with the furazadrol

krogtaar

Awards
seems like you want to avoid the compounds that really benefit from carbs, superdrol and pheraplex

also for burning fat around midsection, inhibiting estrogen and cortisol...ie epi.

something that is good for strength vs size should be good for cut too. more androgenic than anabolic?

more anabolic compounds need extra cals to work well right?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how do u cut and do pct at the same time ans keep the muscle?

amethyst

Awards
superdrol...just not on a super low carb diet. You'll feel like total ass and your workouts will be awful.
late post, but low dose sd or 10mg sd pulse with high protein, I lost 6lbs in 3wks with no muscle or strength loss, got good cuts and very vascular, didn't even use proper pct just dhea bexause pulse was so short, worked great though

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you ****ing kidding me?

Anabolics are CRUCIAL while cutting- why? Because your in a steep deficit- and the anabolism provided by these compounds will help you retain most if not all muscle mass and probably add some

please

I cut on NPP/Masteron- i lost about 5 lbs of fat and gained 5 lbs of muscle- in 5 weeks

i will never cut without an anabolic

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how do u cut and do pct at the same time ans keep the muscle?
when you go into pct up your calories by about 400(clean) and keep cardio there

simple