First time Methyl plex/methyl drol stack and some PCT Questions

Jaywalh

Awards
Hey all, I just wanted to say how great of a resource this site has been and how impressed I am by quite a few of you guys taking to answer questions, mainly ones that get answered over and over. So kudos and thanks.

Ive been lurking for awhile now but this is my first post so let me get down to business:
Im 24 @ 6'3" 218 lbs, Id estimate about 15-16% BF.
max bench = 255
Deadlift = 305
squat = 275 (just started doing squats again)
Ive been lifting on and off since high school but just got serious about it around March of this year when I stopped drinking, starting researching exercise science, and really cleaned up my lifestyle. My diet is super clean with ~1.5g Protein a day already, and the proper other proportions.

Ive taken a ton of non hardcore sups before, always just reverting back to my creatine/protein/multi mainstay. Now Im ready to join the big leagues.

Ive decided I'm going to do a Methyl-plex cycle for 4 weeks, and possibly add in Methyl drol in a fashion like Fritzer did, only taking the Methyldrol for part of the cycle and in small doses and I will probably only do that if I think I want to amp up the entire cycle.

For post cycle therapy I'm haveing trouble figuring out how to really get my hands on some Nolva so Im wondering how effective a Retain+PCT(both from AX)+cissus/Powerfull stack is going to be for PCT? Do you guys think that will be sufficient, or is it really crucial to have the Nolva on hand?

I plan on using Cycle Support from AI in addition to all the other usual supplements while on cycle, however the PCT is getting me worried as again im haveing trouble getting my hands on the prescription meds. I've done my homework and research on all of this and think I have a solid plan its just this PCT that I figured Id ask about...

Currently my sex drive seems to be low for my age(hopefully this will straighten out at some point over the cycle or PCT), Im not worried about hair loss or acne or any of that, Gyno is perhaps my biggest worry for the weak PCT I have lined up thus far. Comments/questions/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

thanks again,
Jay

Jaywalh

Awards
Bump

any comments/suggestions from anyone on this as a first cycle, or my PCT questions?

thanks in advance,
Jay

liftbiggetbig

Awards
well that cycle looks like crap, your stats are really low, and you think taking steroids that will supress your natural test production will help with your libido problems.

overall i think its a terrible idea. stacking two methylated steroids is a bad idea because of the stress on your liver. you're not even pulling 3 plates and you want to start gear? and you JUST started to squat....

how about you step away from the squat rack and stop the HYUUUUGE curls you were doing in there and start focusing on diet and dedication in the gym. and you've been lifting for a whole 6 months "seriously."

me, and probably alot of other people in here, will tell you this is overall a ****ty idea. but, you probably already bought the stuff and are going to use it anways. as for pct, how about you try using the search function and find out for yourself?

Sendo

Awards
well that cycle looks like crap, your stats are really low, and you think taking steroids that will supress your natural test production will help with your libido problems.

overall i think its a terrible idea. stacking two methylated steroids is a bad idea because of the stress on your liver. you're not even pulling 3 plates and you want to start gear? and you JUST started to squat....

how about you step away from the squat rack and stop the HYUUUUGE curls you were doing in there and start focusing on diet and dedication in the gym. and you've been lifting for a whole 6 months "seriously."

me, and probably alot of other people in here, will tell you this is overall a ****ty idea. but, you probably already bought the stuff and are going to use it anways. as for post cycle therapy, how about you try using the search function and find out for yourself?
I agree with this completely except the 3 plates part. I have ridiculously small joints (I weighed under 100lbs @ 5'9 when I started lifting 6 years ago, pretty severe ecto). I'm currently a bit over 200lbs but because of my small joints in my upper body I can't lift as much on bench as someone else my weight.

Bone structure/density/joint size plays a large role in how much you can lift.

With all that aside. I agree that you are not ready for anabolics. You should really do some more research. Nolva is fairly easy to get. Matter of fact if you searched the board you could find out where to get it. However due to board rules I can't tell you.

Stacking 2 methylated orals is a very bad idea. They are very harsh on your liver. If you really wanted to use both of them then use them one after another, you wouldn't want to stack them on top of each other. Even with AI cycle support, you wouldn't have enough liver protection.

I feel at this point you could gain weight fairly easily just by increasing your calories and practicing perfect form in all of your exercises.

Also be sure you're getting 8 hours of rest a day. Sometimes I take an hour nap after I get home from work just to get in some extra sleep.

Remember you grow while you're resting, not while you're working out.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i agree with sendo you dont have to lift a certain amount to be ready for gear. If you just started training and know next to nothing about steriods then you will thank us for saving you from really messing yourself up. Gyno? you scared? well let me just say with your knowledge you will probably get it along with a bunch of other things. Keep training, eating and researching before you even take anything. If you dont heed the warning at least have a proper PCT ready BEFORE you start.