Mega TRN

smthcrmnal26

Awards
Is using Mega TRN a good solution to lean mass gains of 8 to 10 pounds? And do i need to take milk thistle with this?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trn reacts differently in everyone. 8-10lbs for me? no. 8-10 lbs for others? maybe. Whether they are actually clean 8-10? that depends on your diet. If you want the King take SD.

Milk thistle is generally needed for every cycle. Although TRN is not c17aa (methylated) it's a good idea to take it anyways. SD is methylated and very hepatoxic. Therefore you should take milk thistle by the buckets.

Look into anabolicinnovations.com for your Cycle Support needs.

smthcrmnal26

Awards
Cool thanks for knowledge, ive actually taken superdrol about 6 months ago and really like the initial results but i lost most of my gain in the following month. even though i was on the novadex. this time i wanna do it right and make sure i keep my gains.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
the way you spell Novadex makes me think your PCT wasnt what it couldve been

maybe just a typo but...

Anyhow, refer to gotripped's excellent post...a big bump to that.

As for some TRN feedback, I tried it and didnt like it. It gave me minor gains but pretty decent strength/fatloss. When I bumped it up to 6mg, the sides--lethargy, low libido, high BP got too intense to handle. I am on superdrol now and I am getting better gains and less sides. Some really love TRN but I wouldnt take it again.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is the king. Running "novadex" I'm assuming you're referring to Novedex XT by Gaspari. Running that solo after you're done is completely worthless.

You should have instead ran Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) and Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate). OR AT THE VERY LEAST Rebound Reloaded/ReboundXT (or some ATD/Anti-Estrogen with A Cortisol suppressor like Lean Xtreme or Retain (Cortisol Control, keeps muscle from eating away post cycle) along with Something like Activate or Jungle Warfare (Test Boosters). Not to mention you PROBABLY cut calories after you were done with your cycle thinking that you could maintain your current new weight while eating as you did before you gained that weight. Eat up. And don't be one of those idiots that says "WAaaaaaaaaaaaaah I don't wanna lose my 8 pack" You can still keep most of your 8/6 pack if you do your cycle right and still gain about 10 lbs of lean muscle with SUPERDROL.

Last edited by a moderator:

smthcrmnal26

Awards
hmm neggative feedback on TRN. well i guess it actually will fit me good cause im not trying to get huge right now. so i will let u know how my cycle goes. wen i took superdrol i retained about 8 pounds of lean mass. so i guess it wasn't a total loss. but i did see low libido aswell.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I gained 30 lbs from superdrol and retained a good 15. First cycle that is.

TRN is a fun little PH to play around with for strength.

As I believe.

smthcrmnal26

Awards
can u still find superdrol for a good price? gotripped?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes but it's not called superdrol. You can find it from our board sponsors. It is called several different names but if you find the chemical name of it it will be alot easier to find out where it is. Now.... there are several.

Revenge SDX - Bioscience Tech
Methyl-Drol -SNS
Methyl-DX3 - ? I forgot.
Ahhh I can't remember the rest those are just the ones that I use.

oh and SD was banned March 11, 2006.

smthcrmnal26

Awards
have u taken Mega- H? or heard of anyone who has?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is the king. Running "novadex" I'm assuming you're referring to Novedex XT by Gaspari. Running that solo after you're done is completely worthless.

You should have instead ran Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) and Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate). OR AT THE VERY LEAST Rebound Reloaded/ReboundXT (or some ATD/Anti-Estrogen with A Cortisol suppressor like Lean Xtreme or Retain (Cortisol Control, keeps muscle from eating away post cycle) along with Something like Activate or Jungle Warfare (Test Boosters). Not to mention you PROBABLY cut calories after you were done with your cycle thinking that you could maintain your current new weight while eating as you did before you gained that weight. Eat up. And don't be one of those homo's that says "WAaaaaaaaaaaaaah I don't wanna lose my 8 pack" You can still keep most of your 8/6 pack if you do your cycle right and still gain about 10 lbs of lean muscle with SUPERDROL.
FYI, Novedex by Gaspari IS ATD and 2 other AI's in one. Each cap has 25 mg ATD.

Rebound XT is ATD, an Aromatase Inhibitor yes, an "anti-estrogen", by definition, no.

RR is 6bromo, another AI.

FWIW, Superdrol is great stuff but don't underestimate the weight gain from glycogen storage and water. It is "dry" in the sense of subQ but you will hold water in skeletal muscle, thus the fullness, pump and hardness you will undoubtedly experience while "on".

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FYI, Novedex by Gaspari IS ATD and 2 other AI's in one. Each cap has 25 mg ATD.

Rebound XT is ATD, an Aromatase Inhibitor yes, an "anti-estrogen", by definition, no.

RR is 6bromo, another AI.

FWIW, Superdrol is great stuff but don't underestimate the weight gain from glycogen storage and water. It is "dry" in the sense of subQ but you will hold water in skeletal muscle, thus the fullness, pump and hardness you will undoubtedly experience while "on".

I am aware of Novedex XT's properties. It was the lack thereof a thorough post cycle therapy that I was getting at in the post.

I've only ran Halo and HMAX. Both are effective.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am aware of Novedex XT's properties. It was the lack thereof a thorough post cycle therapy that I was getting at in the post.

I've only ran Halo and HMAX. Both are effective.
Ok. Your post was just confusing and I wanted to clarify. To the effect of saying Novedex was not good but if you had no SERM you should at least use RXT, or using ATD is not enough and if no SERM at least use ATD. <--- Huh?

Main point: Novedex XT by Gaspari is just as, if not more effective as a post cycle therapy than RXT. Personally I go SERM only and in most cases don't agree with the use of AI's in PCT. But I digress.

FWIW :D

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes it's confusing after I re-read it. What I wanted to clarify was a good all around PCT. I personally prefer a liquid solution of 10mg Nolvadex/50mg Clomid per ML.

smthcrmnal26

Awards
yeah i took 2 bottles of nolvadex xt after my superdrol cycle is wat i meant to say.

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I like rebound xt with tribestan-sopharma only. this stack works well. I have kept gains using this , i think better than nolvadex xt but does affect your sex drive

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I stacked TRN and PP, gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks, and have kept it ever since. While I was on, muscle hardness and vascularity were amazing. Unfortunately I think the cycle took a toll on my hairline (at 22 years old), which as far as I know is both irreversable and unpreventable, so I won't mess with them again.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRN wont give you 8lbs im sure. It will give you some awesome workouts and strength. I never ran it solo but i did use for about the last 10 days of my PP cycle and even after about 3 days of trn i had awesome workouts. Str8 rackin the rack like nuttin. PP did take a toll on my hairline tho. TRN gave me some acne.