• Established
Better for what?

Oh, and let me get this out of the way....:gotsearch

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i guess youre talking purely about gains here. they are two very different compounds.

PainfulPleasure

Awards
Better for what?

Oh, and let me get this out of the way....:gotsearch
wow aren't you special, you know how to put an icon in your post! i already used the search button you nitwit. I just wanted to post a poll cause i was bored.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
wow aren't you special, you know how to put an icon in your post! i already used the search button you nitwit. I just wanted to post a poll cause i was bored.
I'm the nitwit and you're the one who used the search button and failed to see the billion superdrol threads? It has been compared to everything on this board at one time or another. Oh and I put the icon up there because someone would've anyway. If you want a serious reply, how about asking a more specific question than "what is better-cheese or bacon?"

Oh and lighten up, you'll enjoy this place alot more.

PainfulPleasure

Awards
I know all about [edit] and [edit], I'm not even interested in taking them, I got bored and decided to post a poll. I was a member of this board long time ago and decided to come back but I guess it was a mistake since it's almost empty and full of egos.

Last edited by a moderator:
jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I know all about [edit] and [edit], I'm not even interested in taking them, I got bored and decided to post a poll. I was a member of this board long time ago and decided to come back but I guess it was a mistake since it's almost empty and full of egos.
Are you joking? I asked better for what, a legit question, and you call me a nitwit. Again, lighten up.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
AS for a serious response, I have never taken [edit]but I know several people who like it and anadrol a lot. I am on my first cycle of [edit] and have limited anabolic experience (although I've read a lot). Judging by my buddies and what ive read, it seems that [edit] will be a bit wetter and have even more glycogen and larger gains that [edit] but [edit]will be drier weight.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about not making a poll because you're "bored" and not calling a long time member trying to point you in the right direction a "nitwit"

take a 24 hour cooling off period. And come back and try to remember not to use the owners bandwidth and space making polls that will pop up on other people's searches who actually are looking for knowledge. And learn to treat our contributing members here witha little respect.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The edits were made in everyone's posts to keep the search engine from picking up on this thread for those specific searches.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who let you out of the Anti-Aging forum? Get back in there!!!

:D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
thanks Mods.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have to fess up- actually I am a bit of a nitwit.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Let's vote: Most retarded thread ever started on AMINDS?

1. Yes....
2. Yes....

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
....and I am reminded why I love this board so much more than the unmoderated, ignorantly populated place called bb.com where most of the knowledgeable members are biased company reps