Liquid S-D, thoughts??

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Ok,

Disclaimer: lets see, I DONT want to know where to get it, I DONT want to know who makes it, I DONT want to hear how you got it. I hope that covers it the no source rules.

I didnt want to be the first one to post about this, but Ive been waiting, I did a search and havent seen anyone mention it, so what I want to know from the folks who would know, is there any benefit or any added hazards to an oral liquid delivery versus the caps,
ie: possibly better/quicker easier absorbtion???
more potential for accidental overdose(takin too much)???

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
being that i have seen it, its just like taking liquid nolva, anavr or anything else liquid. def quick absorbtion, but its still methylated so its effect will not destroyed via digestion.

Sendo

Awards
this is definitely interesting. I'll have to research this some more as I was looking to use SD to kick start my next cycle.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Seems logical that it exists....

I see the powder is available from the powder guys...

Sooner or later someone would put it in liquid

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It would easily be mixed into olive oil to form a suspension at the very least, or it may dissolve..I dunno. It has excellent absorption either way so the only benefit I can see with the powder is that it is likely cheaper.

and YES, VERY easy to overdose if one did their calculations wrong.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I remember in the days when ER sold the powder, this was discussed more in depth. Generally, people would use olive oil suspension, as was said.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL. awesome disclaimer. I thought that was something Admi did.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. awesome disclaimer. I thought that was something Admi did.
yeah me too. haha

I think it would be just as effective, although i dont see why someone would want to do it when you can just weigh and cap the powder. I guess it might be faster acting so you could take preworkout but im not sure because it still has to pass the liver so it would only be slightly faster.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So have I tat, and i do not see a reason for it, as its still 17aa. I mean you can drink Winny, and you can inject it, from the harshness of the water based I have heard, I would rather swallow pills than inject... But hey thats me

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there any benefit or any added hazards to an oral liquid delivery versus the caps,
ie: possibly better/quicker easier absorbtion???
more potential for accidental overdose(takin too much)???
Unless you have powder there is no reason to put it into solution. If you got it as a solution that would suggest that someone had powder and put it in solution. Putting capsules into solution is really senseless unless for some reason you can't use 10mg at a time. There is 90mg of filler in a 10mg capsule. Sure it may more quickly get absorbed in a solution but it is not a race. After the first couple days your levels will be sustained and it really does not matter at all how fast it get absorbed. There is also that issue of potential overdose. Injecting it is very very unnecessary. JMHO

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Unless you have powder there is no reason to put it into solution. If you got it as a solution that would suggest that someone had powder and put it in solution. Putting capsules into solution is really senseless unless for some reason you can't use 10mg at a time. There is 90mg of filler in a 10mg capsule. Sure it may more quickly get absorbed in a solution but it is not a race. After the first couple days your levels will be sustained and it really does not matter at all how fast it get absorbed. There is also that issue of potential overdose. Injecting it is very very unnecessary. JMHO
Great post...AGREED.

i've seen it in a water based injectable too.
I was under the impression that they were making an aqeuous solution to swallow. This was certainly the case in the past when people used Olive Oil and other solutions for the powder version that used to be sold. Do you have any further information on injectible SD?? Sounds interesting but I'm not so sure that its a good idea since its methylated for good oral bioavailability.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
B5250---I've got a question I hope you can help me with. I recently made a solution out of powdered testofen and everclear(PGA). It was hard to get to dissolve. Some of it gooed up on the bottom of the bottle. Is an alcohol solution really that much better than just taking a quarter of a teaspoon like it says on the container? If the alcohol solution is not that much more absorbable, then next time I'm just going to swallow the powder and chase it with some olive oil. What do you think?