DNP/Venom/HMAX/TRN/ZOL 7 weeks out

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
How does this precontest plan look for 7 weeks out? Preloading on milk thistle and using AI Cycle Support.

Weeks 1-2:
600 mg/day DNP
Venom 2 caps (stave off hunger and for energy)
HMax - 50mg/day

Weeks 3-4:
200 mg.day DNP
EC - 3x/day
MTRN - 2mg/day
ZOL - 100mg/day

Weels 5-6:
Venom 2 caps/day
MTRN - 4mg/day
ZOL - 150mg/day

I'm rotating between Venom and EC for energy because although I like Venom better, its effects seem to wear out in 2 weeks. The hormone stack doesn't seem especially hard on the liver, so I think that 6 weeks shouldn't be too bad. I'm currently using DNP at 600 mg/day with Venom, so if I go through with this plan, the only new interaction will be the HMAX, which shouldn't be a problem. The HMAX is there to kickstart the cycle and cease any muscle loss from running DNP for so long.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think that you want to stop the anabolics before a contest because your body will not be able to fill up as much. Also, I dont you should be starting PCT will trying to carb deplete and load. Extend the TRN/Zol cycle and I think that you should start out at 4 mg to help with positive nutrient repartioning and to help keep you full while cutting.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Oops! Sorry, I made this confusing... I'm not stopping before the contest. Contest is exactly 7 weeks away, and I'm starting the numbering at week 1. That means that it's on the day af the end of exactly week 6, so I stop literally the day after the contest.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In that case, I say just increase the TRN to 4 mg and you're good to go.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks bro. You think 2 weeks on Halo would be too short for it to make an impact?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you are using it to prevent muscle loss, then I say start it a week earlier than DNP so it is in your system to counter act any potential catabolism.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Will do. :) Will update how this turns out

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
hey Nyhomeboy,
Ive been reading over a lot of your DNP stuff and thanks for the contributions to the board!

As for the Hmax, I personally think you should run it for longer than 2 weeks. I will dig up a thread about it but the consensus is that Hdrol takes a few weeks to kick in fully and that 6 weeks cycles would probably be ideal as it is pretty damn mild.

I tried TRN and I didnt like it much personally. Seemed to even put on a little waterweight and be very estrogenic in nature but hopefully the zol will counteract that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5