How strong is MTRN/MZOL stack?

N

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
How strong is MTRN(4mg/day) and MZOL (100mg/day) when cutting, relative to stronger orals commonly used for bulking. For example, I know that I've typically gained muscle while on a 700 cal/day deficit cutting on superdrol. I wouldn't be surprised if I lost very little muscle cutting on 4mg/day of M1t on only 1000 cals/day, lol.

I've heard some people describe MTRN/MZOL as only having the same affect as a high dose ATD.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, they will be miles ahead of high dose ATD and with better strength gains. They will help to dry you out and probably increase strength even while cutting. As long as your diet is ok, then you will have great results with this stack.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
User reports both compounds as relatively mild. Your mileage may vary.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just started this today, but I've read many good things. I did Zol before for 6 weeks and actually put on a solid 8-9lbs. However, I was consuming over maintenance cals. with really high protien. This time I'm cutting and stacking, so we'll see.

I will say this though, I'm running the TRN at 4mg as well, but your Zol should be higher. Some people recommend 200-250mg, though I noted sides last time at 200 so I wouldn't really recomend it personally. I'd say 150mg is the sweet spot for nice dry gains without the sides.