Well gonna try out bicep injections!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Besides spot injections website, is there anywhere else i should read, or anything i should know before trying this.

Also should i start off w/ .5cc into each bicep of test enan when i first start or what?

i was thinking .5 into each bicep monday, and friday, and my wednesday shot i'd do in the glute. But i don't know if this will be enough or what, please let me know!

the main reason i'm trying this out is because i have no friggen bicep as a lot of you know. My arms are purely tricep and shouiders and i think it looks majorly disporportioned. I've tried every type of routine possible, nothing seems to make them grow, who knows, maybe this will work?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
heres a picture, my biceps are fine towards the top but the more they go closer to my elbow, the small they get, i lift using proper technique and even so exercises which focus mainly on the bottom part but nothing has worked?

i guess we're not supposed to post our face or something so i whited it out.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, no commenting on how crappy i look, i've been training for 4 weeks now, since i was out for a very long time w/ an injury =)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, hopefully it works out for ya. Maybe you got a lot of slow twitch fibers in there I don't know? Have you tried 20-30 rep sets? Just a thought. Late

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Besides spot injections website, is there anywhere else i should read, or anything i should know before trying this.

Also should i start off w/ .5cc into each bicep of test enan when i first start or what?

i was thinking .5 into each bicep monday, and friday, and my wednesday shot i'd do in the glute. But i don't know if this will be enough or what, please let me know!

ill bump the question regarding another site other than spotinjections. funny how you bring this up JB, for my next injection (tomorrow...yipee!!), im going to do left bicep with 1cc test enth. im very similar to you brah, regarding to a tricep dominated arms. (hehe) this will only be my second shot ever, and after a semi-clean delt shot on tuesday, im trying out the second of 4 spots i want to try out before determining which area ill end up using most often. I was planning on injecting all of the 1cc into the left bi..... also curious if for first bicep injection, i should consider 0.5cc's on each left and right. Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn bro, you're pretty hardcore, 2nd inj as bi inj.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
bi's are a refreshing break from the delts or the quads, they get tight as hell but so far my symmetry seems to be improving because of it just make sure you aspirate

It is also kind of freaky seeing a pin in your bicep but I am Freaky Stylie

(yes I am a Chili Peppers fan)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is there a problem if i flex my bicep while injecting, i was almost gonna try the other day but i kept flexing it as i would touch my skin w/ the needle.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
well JB, i just did my bi inject. 1cc in the left and as ironking said, its a bit sore. all went well, just a bit more pain after the initial break in, but nothing big. glad its legs for me today b/c not sure how hard i could train the bis if i had to now. from my first two shots, i prefer the delt shot over the bicep. but thats only from one shot of each so ill test out a bit more. BTW, i had the same "flexing" problem as well but putting my elbows on a surface seem to help....Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well JB, i just did my bi inject. 1cc in the left and as ironking said, its a bit sore. all went well, just a bit more pain after the initial break in, but nothing big. glad its legs for me today b/c not sure how hard i could train the bis if i had to now. from my first two shots, i prefer the delt shot over the bicep. but thats only from one shot of each so ill test out a bit more. BTW, i had the same "flexing" problem as well but putting my elbows on a surface seem to help....Sage
you did it today and are already sore today? umm, hope u feel okay tomorrow!!! normally when i do injects i';m cool that day and feel it the next day.

what size pin did you use?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
is more of an itch, than a soreness. doesnt limit me in flexing or working the muslce.....just hurts a bit when flexing. i used a 25 1" needle. i dont think anything went wrong....just anticipated a bit more pain then the delt injection, and got it. nothing bad or tough though. Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just did it! i didn't feel a thing! should have done this my past few cycles.....i injected it all into one bicep rather than .5 into each, i didn't wanna change needles. so i guess friday i'll be injecting into my other bicep. can't believe how easy this was.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is 2 months of injecting once a week into of 1cc into each bicep gonna even make any difference? hopefully i'll notice SOMETHING

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
aight bra! my thoughts are, after reading through other's experience with spot injecting (mainly biceps) that after a few months, one should obtain noticable gains in that region. or maybe im just a hopeless lifter and thinker. nice job on the clean injection. Sage

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
alright bro, way to go

It looks like you got some decent size forearms but you should really get your face checked out, dont mean to offend, but it looks like it is drawn on.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Here is my experiment bro. I am running test prop/fina, and decided to do EOD injections. Now, I feel site injections work primarily due to facia stretching, so the master plan for me is as follows:

Example biceps:

Normal AM workout for that day, ommitting biceps

Go home, shower, and inject 1.25ccs into each bicep after shower

Immediatly after, go and do probably 10 sets of 10 for biceps, looking to maximize muscle pump.

Facia stretching excersizes immediatly after.

Just my experiment, we will see what happens.

Peace,
Wardog

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
keep us updated on how it goes.

an update on me:
i didn't notice any pain when i injected or that day but for the past 2 days my biceps have been sore (i injected 1cc into each) not to the point where it hurts too bad or anything, but at the point where if i did a bicep workout, it wouldn't turn out too great. Kind of tight.

anyone inject and workout the muscle directly afterwards? does this help like move around the fluid or any other advice you can give would be much appreciated!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
keep us updated on how it goes.

an update on me:
i didn't notice any pain when i injected or that day but for the past 2 days my biceps have been sore (i injected 1cc into each) not to the point where it hurts too bad or anything, but at the point where if i did a bicep workout, it wouldn't turn out too great. Kind of tight.

anyone inject and workout the muscle directly afterwards? does this help like move around the fluid or any other advice you can give would be much appreciated!
Injecting before would be a better choice IMO. You're allowing the muslce to be filled up with blood and for the steriod to start kicking in, the blood is necessary to split and seperate the ester. Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well i injected friday and i was sore and my biceps are ever so slighly sore, today i injected into only my left bicep, and i'm gonna go workout right now, we'll see if it helps w/ the soreness at all, then i'll inject into the right one tonight, and we'll see if i notice an y difference tomorrow

bigjay00

Banned
Awards
heres a picture, my biceps are fine towards the top but the more they go closer to my elbow, the small they get, i lift using proper technique and even so exercises which focus mainly on the bottom part but nothing has worked?

i guess we're not supposed to post our face or something so i whited it out.
you have such a Beautiful smile :D:D:D

anyways, just wanted to tel you, after you do biceps, it will be your favorite place to inject......i used to have a hard time with them but...WOW! they are the best!

bigjay00

Banned
Awards
never have, i would wait like 10 minutes or so, but right after injection i massage it since thats "proven" to help spread out the oils/waters

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
actually my main problem was that i injected too fast, when i injected a bit slower, they didn't hurt at all!

and you're def right, i haven't done anything but bi shots since i started. =)

Do you guys like to inject on the inner part or the oputer part of the bicep? or switch it up, because i know theres two dif spots to inject

bigjay00

Banned
Awards
i do both, but i prefer inner, feels so good, dont feel bad about injecting to fast, that was my problem my first 2-3 times :)

raprazant

Awards
like to inject on the inner part or the oputer part of the bicep? or switch it up, because i know theres two dif spots to inject
i have a lagging right bicep, almost 1/2", so i like to hit it lower and to the inside where my main problem is.