mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
Background...

Height: 5' 9
Weight: 197lbs
BF: 13.5%
Cycles: I have run 2 cycles in my lifetime (3 Weeks of SD 10/20/20 in Jan and most recently 4.5 weeks of PP 10/20/20/20)

I get yearly bloodwork done b/c I have somewhat high BP...this time around I asked the doc if I could have my Test checked out.

Results:

TESTOSTERONE: nmol/L [8.4 - 28.7]
my test was 2.4L

Is this lower than it should be at the end of a cycle? I didn't notice any shutdown on PP like I did on the SD. I am 3 weeks into PCT and am feeling fine. I had no loss of libido whatsoever.

The doc has ordered me to get bloodwork done in 6 weeks to see if it comes back up. When I told him I had no loss in libido he didn't seem to believe me. Any help would be much appreiciated.

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
post cycle therapy is:

Nolva 40/30/30/20
Retain - 3 caps a day

I am taking milk thistle, RYR w/ C0Q10, Omega 3 and a multi vitiman as well. I have DHEA and some Trib on hand but don't see the need for adding it really.

Last edited:
BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I would expect test to be super low, post cycle. You say that you are at 3 weeks PCT now, but how far into PCT were you when you got the blood drawn?

Libido is not necessarily an indicating factor of shutdown.

size

Awards
  • Established
Is this lower than it should be at the end of a cycle? I didn't notice any shutdown on PP like I did on the SD.
It would be expected that your testosterone levels will be low when finishing a hormonal cycle. Not "noticing any shutdown" is insignificant as it is not a proper measure of actual conditions.

Continue with your post cycle and get blood work in the end to gauge where you are. Listen to your physician.

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
I would expect test to be super low, post cycle. You say that you are at 3 weeks post cycle therapy now, but how far into PCT were you when you got the blood drawn?

Libido is not necessarily an indicating factor of shutdown.
Blood was drawn the last day of my PP cycle so it was about 4.5 weeks in. I have one more week left of PCT and I am still feeling great. Thx fo the help. Much appreiciated.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Well what do you expect!?!?

I would be willing to bet that your results would come back significantly better after your PCT and I would be VERY interested to see them.

If you are getting good gains with an AAS, consider yourself shutdown or at least greatly surpressed. I'm sure your levels are much better now.

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
I will be sure to post my bloodwork as soon as I get it. I honestly thought my test would have stayed in the normal range b/c I felt so good while on and didn't notice any signs of shutdown.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Consider yourself lucky that you felt no signs of shutdown. That in itself is wonderful, no shutdown would be a MIRACLE