Long Term DHEA Use - Experiences Wanted

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've posted a question over at the "Over 35" forum, but had no repsonse. If I've imagined this, please let me know, but I thought I've read of people using it long term. I've used it for PCT, and based on those results I am interested in its long term possibilities. Thanks for any help! (Yes, I did a search of course, but found no specific dosages).

"I'm looking for experiences of those who have used it long term and feel that it has made a difference. I've read many conflicting opinions on it and recently decided to use it as part of a post cycle therapy for a Trimax and PP cycle. I believe I received a positive benefit and want to continue to use it, maybe not at the levels used for PCT. I think I remember some positive feedback from Dr. D on long term/continuous use, but haven't found that particular post. What dosages are people using when using it continuously? I tried 100/200/200/200 during PCT, and for a few weeks following that solo. Thanks in advance for all recommendations and success stories."

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I have posted a study on long term use of DHEA and it is completely safe. You can do a search with my name as the thread starter and probably find a myriad of studies.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What does young adult use, ages < 25, usually result in?

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I believe it's optimal to use it to improve blood levels to a certain level and dose by testing feedback, but what dosage ranges have you seen people use?