m-dien plus haldrol, too much for liver?

boti420

Awards
I am planning on running a four week cutting cycle of haladrol along with prostanazol. Lets say i have a bottle of m-dien laying around, being that it is methylated would it be dangerous to combine with the halodrol? I can't seem to find any bloodwork or liver values for halodrol/mdien so i am unsure of how toxic they are to the liver, but it seems like they are both quite mild. Anyone here have any experience with such a combo?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methylated or not, that makes THREE oral anabolics that still need to process through the liver. Not the best thing you can do to your liver IMO.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used halodrol or p-zol by themselves before. If not, then I say that it would be difficult to know which compound is working best for your body. Also, if your diet and training are god, then you won't need three anabolics to help with your cut.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I am planning on running a four week cutting cycle of haladrol along with prostanazol. Lets say i have a bottle of m-dien laying around, being that it is methylated would it be dangerous to combine with the halodrol? I can't seem to find any bloodwork or liver values for halodrol/mdien so i am unsure of how toxic they are to the liver, but it seems like they are both quite mild. Anyone here have any experience with such a combo?

I would tend to agree with B5150, but it's not so black and white.

How much of each are you running??
And how long?? (most important)

Mdien will be mild on the liver at 1mg but at a really anabolic dose (25mg) it will be hard. catch my drift?

My vote is to run Halodrol and Prostanazol (not methylated). I really haven't seen a thread where Mdien was worth running ever.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yup, did 24mg M-dien w/ 48mg MOHN, liked it a lot. I'd previously done just MOHN at 40mg, and the stack was waaaaay better. I think you'd be fine running all three as long as the doses and duration are moderate.
Weeks 1-4
Halo 50mg
M-dien 16-24mg
Pro-stanz 100-150

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
okay I stand corrected :)
I remember I bought a bunch of the Mdien when it was legal - dosed at 1mg. didnt live up to the hype but perhaps I shouldnt have gave up on it.

no orals for me though

boti420

Awards
well i plan on running the halodrol at 50mg/day, the prostanozol at maybe 100mg, and the mdien at quite a low dose, only have like one bottle and just kinda want to get rid of it. Thanks for the info.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
well i plan on running the halodrol at 50mg/day, the prostanozol at maybe 100mg, and the mdien at quite a low dose, only have like one bottle and just kinda want to get rid of it. Thanks for the info.
I'm guessing you have a total of 360mg M-dien? If so you should run 16mg ED til you run out, anything less will not do much.