Recommendation for 1st ph cycle

  1. Registered User
    johnny97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0

    Recommendation for 1st ph cycle


    im 25 6 ft 215 and i want to give ph's a go. im still awhile a way from actually using one(i want to research more 1st)

    but im just curious on what yall would recommend me trying for my 1st ph cycle. i want to go on the safer side of things for the first time. my goal is to bulk and i would hope to put on 8-12lbs of dry weight during the cycle.

    ne suggestions in what i should look into

  2. Registered User
    bosco's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0


    maybe a pp cycle if you want to stay away from the sides?
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
  3. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    PheraPlex is a good first cycle i would say. I didnt have much sides at all but everyone is different. You will feel good on it.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    johnny97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    would a clone be just the same such as pheramax or pherabol or should i go with the higher price and get phereplex
  5. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    If i were you i would buy pheramax and pherabol because you have more dosing options. since pmax is 15mg you can jump 10mg,15mg,20,mg,25mg, 30mg and so on. That is what i did and found one pmax(15mg) and one pheraplex(10mg) was my sweet spot.
  6. Registered User
    johnny97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    ive read that Promagnon is a safe one and ive seen numerous post where they say u dont even need a serm for it. would that be safer then PP?
  7. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    just off the top of my head, isnt promagnon the same as halodrol?

    I think promagnon use would still be best with serm in PCT. anytime you suppress natural HPTA function serm is the best.

    Ive never tried promag, or halodrol, i would stick with my suggestion of Pheraplex.
  8. Registered User
    animalXXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    207
    Answers
    0


    well i love phera-plex too, but since you're looking for dry gains i think Superdrol might be a good choice. I found that i gained a lot of water weight on PP. Out of all the ph's i've done, SD's the one that i loved the most. i keep coming back to it over and over and over again
  9. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by animalXXX
    well i love phera-plex too, but since you're looking for dry gains i think Superdrol might be a good choice. I found that i gained a lot of water weight on PP. Out of all the ph's i've done, superdrol's the one that i loved the most. i keep coming back to it over and over and over again
    I have never ran superdrol myself but it just doesnt seem ideal for a first time cycler.I have read of sides with experienced users and for the first time I still say Phera. I didnt really have water gains, mayber 15%. In the end it is up to you, I think SD shuts you down more tho'. Altough it is most likely a more effective compound.
  10. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,183
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by johnny97
    ive read that Promagnon is a safe one and ive seen numerous post where they say u dont even need a serm for it. would that be safer then PP?
    Any time you take in exo hormones, run a serm. Your boobies will thank you.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  11. Registered User
    bosco's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Any time you take in exo hormones, run a serm. Your boobies will thank you.
    very well said. def. run a serm. have it on hand before you even start!
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
  12. Registered User
    thetimbomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0


    My first cycle was of masterdrol ( superdrol clone) ... I had little sides, and gained about 12 lbs, and kept about 9. I was on for three weeks, at 10mg, 20mg, 20 mg.
  13. Registered User
    johnny97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0


    Out of these which do you think is the least suppresive?

    PP, promagnon, or maybe a nonmeth like Prostanozol or maybe x-mass
  14. Registered User
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,183
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by johnny97
    Out of these which do you think is the least suppresive?

    PP, promagnon, or maybe a nonmeth like Prostanozol or maybe x-mass
    I think you are using supressed as a relative word here. I recover really quickly from SD. That isn't to say it isn't supressive, but I could come back fast with some TC. (Nolva)
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  15. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by johnny97
    Out of these which do you think is the least suppresive?

    PP, promagnon, or maybe a nonmeth like Prostanozol or maybe x-mass
    Prostanozol. But you wont see much in terms of mass. Just go with any of those, you will get suppressed anyway its just how you do PCT or how long you run the compound and at what dose that determines how well you rebound.
  16. Registered User
    San Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    321
    Answers
    0


    I have thought about trying PheraPlex also since its supposed to have good gains with a little less sides.

    But will PheraPlex completely shut you down?

    One thing I get worried about with PH's is your test levels, do they ever go back to what they were before?
  17. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn
    I have thought about trying PheraPlex also since its supposed to have good gains with a little less sides.

    But will PheraPlex completely shut you down?

    One thing I get worried about with PH's is your test levels, do they ever go back to what they were before?
    I went a week before i felt suppressed, I dont think it shut me down very much but that is a hard thing to judge. My nuts didnt start shrinking til about the end of the 3rd week. Unlike M1T which made my nuts almost none exsistant. Finished week 2 of PCT and it could be just me or my nuts have actually gotten bigger than before. So Im sure you can go back to normal test levels but the question is how long it will take? I believe when i ran M1T i didnt PCT right and probably took me 6 months to get back to full(normal) HPTA function! It is in a different league from PheraPlex as far as shutdown.
  18. Registered User
    San Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    321
    Answers
    0


    Thanks pistonpump for the info.
    What do you think you didnt do right with your PCT after M1T?
  19. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    No nolva or SERM and not long enough. I was really not ready and knew only the basics. It was about 3 years ago...
  20. Registered User
    Jaywalh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Im in a similiar boat as the OP and Ive been doing a ton of research and one thing that really concerns me is the libido issues. Ive narrowed it down to Phera Plex, Superdrol, or Halodrol 50 (or a clone) but Im wondering if there is any difference between the 3 as far as effects on the libido. My libido is pretty hurt right now from something I was taking (I have theories about the useless tribulus products or the 17HD) But thus far ive only taken things available from GNC and therefore nothing that has shown me much.

    So Im wondering what can my sex drive expect from these, and which one would be the best/worst or are they all going to be similar? Anyone have any theories about how Tribulus products or 17HD could have Fd my sex drive so bad? Ive been trying to get a lot of opinions.

    thanks all,
    Jay
  21. Gold Member
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jaywalh
    Im in a similiar boat as the OP and Ive been doing a ton of research and one thing that really concerns me is the libido issues. Ive narrowed it down to Phera Plex, Superdrol, or Halodrol 50 (or a clone) but Im wondering if there is any difference between the 3 as far as effects on the libido. My libido is pretty hurt right now from something I was taking (I have theories about the useless tribulus products or the 17HD) But thus far ive only taken things available from GNC and therefore nothing that has shown me much.

    So Im wondering what can my sex drive expect from these, and which one would be the best/worst or are they all going to be similar? Anyone have any theories about how Tribulus products or 17HD could have Fd my sex drive so bad? Ive been trying to get a lot of opinions.

    thanks all,
    Jay

    On all ph orals, Dr. D recommendes (or did) running 250mg of DHEA each day with the ph and then dropping it down 50 mg each week of your PCT. It helps keep your libido going and your body from shutting down as much.
  22. Registered User
    animalXXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    207
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    On all ph orals, Dr. D recommendes (or did) running 250mg of DHEA each day with the ph and then dropping it down 50 mg each week of your post cycle therapy. It helps keep your libido going and your body from shutting down as much.
    sorry i haven't seen Dr. D's post .... i know during PCT he recomends taking DHEA, that's the way i've been running mine, but does he also recomend takin DHEA at 250 during the cycle?? that's what i got from your post
  23. Gold Member
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by animalXXX
    sorry i haven't seen Dr. D's post .... i know during post cycle therapy he recomends taking DHEA, that's the way i've been running mine, but does he also recomend takin DHEA at 250 during the cycle?? that's what i got from your post
    For an oral non test based cycle he does.
  24. Registered User
    animalXXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    207
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    For an oral non test based cycle he does.
    interesting... thanks man, i guess i haven't been running my SD/PP cycles properly
  25. Gold Member
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by animalXXX
    interesting... thanks man, i guess i haven't been running my superdrol/PP cycles properly
    He basically says to take that around that dose, because it will convert to a mild test base making your cycle get better results and the ability to keep gains easier since you are tapering off that too. Search around on here for it, and you can see. I have some in PM's too I'll try to dig up. Also search for just straight DHEA logs in which people who ran them at high doses 1200mg+ have had great results too due to the test conversion.
  26. Registered User
    animalXXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    207
    Answers
    0


    thanks a lot brother, i thought i had everything figured out but i guess i learn new things every day...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recommendations for 2nd PH cycle ?!!
    By csayer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-19-2013, 04:33 PM
  2. 1st PH cycle for a bodybuilder
    By itsgroll in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:29 AM
  3. Recommendation for 1st ph cycle
    By johnny97 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 09:24 PM
  4. M1T for first PH cycle
    By Ginseng in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 08:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in