Something comparable to SD?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I have a few bottles left of SD sitting here and am looking at doing a very clean dry bulk cycle.

I was going to stack SD with some left over mega TRN i also had, but then I remembered the horrid back pumps/cramps i got when running the SD last time. Is there anything out that is comparable to SD, that could be stacked with mega trn with good results?

And yes i did take tons of L taurine and potassium while i was on SD and they were still bad. Which really wouldn't bother me, i can take the pain, but i have an extremely active job, one in which with that back pain i would not be able to do.

Anyways thanks for any insight you guys have :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ARe you looking for a hormone or a supplement? I assume you want a hormone in which case prostanozol would be a good choice for a cut or if you want a bulker, then go with x-mass.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I was reading a little bit on the x mass the other night actually.

Is it a fairly dry bulker? Or is it going to put on alot of bloat and water weight too?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was reading a little bit on the x mass the other night actually.

Is it a fairly dry bulker? Or is it going to put on alot of bloat and water weight too?
I think that it is fairly dry, but some have said that the sides really accumulate towards the end of the cycle.