Test E + Pmax + ActivaTe + CEE???

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
So Im running a cycle of Test E, with a kicker of PMAX at 30mg/day for the first month. Im playing with the idea of adding Activate and CEE for the first month, as from everything Ive always read both of those have been speculated to add alot to androgen cycles. I include ActivaTe and CEE in my PCT always, but Im wondering how much they could contribute to on cycle gains.

Thoughts?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed when I run Activate on a cycle it always gives me a thorough boost of energy an hour after taking it. I would recommend dosing at 6 capsules per day 2 morning 2 mid and 2 evening. It gives me a good energy boost while on cycle.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Ever done a pmax cycle? i have some sitting around but i have been seeing some so so reviews on it. Even though it is suppost to be an exact clone of PP

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ever done a pmax cycle? i have some sitting around but i have been seeing some so so reviews on it. Even though it is suppost to be an exact clone of PP

Everyone has different experiences with each thing. Have the reviewers even run real PP? And how long has it been since their last cycle? If they're running something like TRN and Halo after a Superdrol cycle w/ little break between PCT and new cycle, then they might not notice a big difference for awhile.

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
how bout off topic discussion be kept elsewhere?

no one else has anything to add?

D-Railed

Awards
I'd say if you were to do it, just take like 2-2.5g of CEE post workout. The pump would be too intense if you took it pre w/o.