TEST Cypio Stack + Dbol or Superdrol??

sebambam

Awards
I Want to do a Test Cypio Cycle (12Weeks)

Want to Stack it with an Oral Roid...
So my question is....

Dianabol 30mg/d(4W)

or

Superdrol 20mg/d (4W)

or

A mix..Dianabol 30mg/d(3W)+Superdrol 20mg/d (3W)

Wich one is more Anabolic
Who tried the TC + SD Stack or that Dbol+SD mix..??

So i want to gain muscles+ gettin in a good Base shape for my competion Stack in Feb.
Another reason for the SD idea is, that i never tried it before...
but i want to use it in Feb. too.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I have heard alot of good things about first 3-4 weeks with Superdrol, I have not done your cycle YET but that is going to be my next. My pet rat of course.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dbol sdrol stack? wow that sounds sick! I would like to see feedback on it. I dont think I would run those 2 at the same time tho' esp. since you have never tried sdrol....maybe dbol 1-5 and sdrol start week 9?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I have heard alot of good things about first 3-4 weeks with Superdrol, I have not done your cycle YET but that is going to be my next. My pet rat of course.
With the success and lack of sides on my SD cycle thus far, I'm thinking of doing this soon too. Wanna cross the line and do some injectibles and SD seems like its a great kickstarter.

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
all I can say is that I am doing a similar cycle (test E, superdrol) and so far the SD is producing amazing pumps and I could not be happier from it (up 7 lbs in 12 days). Hope that helps.

sebambam

Awards
Have somebody made the Stack TC+S-Drol ???
or maybe the Mix Dianabol+ S-Drol
???

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have somebody made the Stack TC+S-Drol ???
or maybe the Mix Dianabol+ S-Drol
???
Some people are running Sdrol and Test E, which is very close to test C. Never heard of dbol sdrol stacked yet.