no libido

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
The last shot I took was a gram of test about 5 week ago. I am almost 3 weeks into my post cycle therapy which includes nolva, fenu, dhea, and creatine, yet I have no libido and my testicles are hesitant to descend.

My weight has not changed in 5 weeks, so I can't help but to think the synthetic test that is still in my system is holding my weight constant, rejecting the need to function to my testicles, but somehow lowering my libido.

Is this normal the 3rd week of a PCT like this? If so, when will things start to look up?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How big are you?

How are you dosing those?

What did the cycle look like?

I have not done test but I feel I can still be of help.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
How big are you?

How are you dosing those?

What did the cycle look like?

I have not done test but I feel I can still be of help.
5'10", 185 lbs, 8.2% b/f

Fenu 3/4/5/5
Nolva 40/40/30/20
DHEA 200/150/100/50
Creatine 5/5/5/5

Phera 10/20/30/30
TRN 2/4/4/4
Test Enanth 600/600/600/600/600/600/600/700/800/1000

freakboy

Awards
hmmmmm.... well, maybe someone can give better advise, but i'd say don't taper the DHEA, stay at 200 (100mg in the a.m. w/ breakfast, 100mg 4 hrs later) and increase your good fats (more fish oil/flax oil, almonds, natty p butter) and if u need to, get a good test booster like alpha drive, activate, diesel test, etc...

freakboy

Awards
i did i cycle similar to yours for my first one, and i threw in some Clomid for PCT too... i liked it... alotta people don't like clomid cuz it makes u emotional and stuff but i could control it and it brought me back quick with a good libido boost too... i dosed it like this:

Day 1: 300mg
day 2-7: 150mg
Day 8-21: 100mg
Day 22-30: 50mg

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
i did i cycle similar to yours for my first one, and i threw in some Clomid for post cycle therapy too... i liked it... alotta people don't like clomid cuz it makes u emotional and stuff but i could control it and it brought me back quick with a good libido boost too... i dosed it like this:

When I had hypogonadism, I dosed at only 50mg ED. No emotional sides and levels came back to normal in a month. morning wood and everything. If I'm not better in 2 weeks after my pct, i'll make another run of clomid.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i did i cycle similar to yours for my first one, and i threw in some Clomid for post cycle therapy too... i liked it... alotta people don't like clomid cuz it makes u emotional and stuff but i could control it and it brought me back quick with a good libido boost too... i dosed it like this:

was it clomid with nolva or just str8?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5'10", 185 lbs, 8.2% b/f

Fenu 3/4/5/5
Nolva 40/40/30/20
DHEA 200/150/100/50
Creatine 5/5/5/5

Phera 10/20/30/30
TRN 2/4/4/4
Test Enanth 600/600/600/600/600/600/600/700/800/1000
Do you know if your nolva was dosed correctly? What i mean is that sometimes they say that it is 40mg/ml or whatever but turns out to be 30mg/ml because of the citrate that is in it. You should see if the dosing on the bottle is of the tamoxifen itself. I like to start with 60mg nolva myself.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it was dosed correctly, but I do know that I have used it at about 15mg ED to effectively rid nipple tenderness and I used the clomid made by the same company at 50mg/day for a month to cure my hypogonadism. Do you agree with not tapering the DHEA?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally will probably never use DHEA until im like in my late 30's. I dont think it is neccasary....It also seems to be in alot of threads where people lost libido during PCT and used it. but then again everyone uses nolva too. I cant remember where or what it was but i read something about DHEA that, well, "turned me off"

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you are using way too much dhea, i never use more than 100 and i find that even that is a little supressive. nix the dhea or drop it to 25-50.

also, raising your last dosage higher than the previous ones probably didnt help either.

I usually dont recommend using hcg for post cycle therapy, but in cases of a pct that isnt working i would have to say its the best bet (ive had to use it for this purpose before).

if you get hcg, stop the dhea and focus on using your serms, the hcg will jumpstart enough test.

a couple 500 IU shots should bring you boys back to working order, and continuation of serms for 2 or 3 weeks afterward would solidify the HPTA afterwards.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
well unfortunately in my situation, hcg isn't available, so do you suggest I just drop the DHEA to 50 or 25 mg a day or possibly eleiminate it? FYI, I am 22 y/o.

freakboy

Awards
that DHEA dose isn't too high, i'll look up the post by doctor D on it....

My clomid was dosed correctly i know for sure :)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
look near bottom of page at last few posts... Dr D says to take 200mg orally (100mg morn/ 100mg noon)http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/23862-dr-d-others.html

uses of DHEA...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/24180-uses-dhea.html?highlight=DHEA

Dhea converts to andro....which then converts to testosterone. In other words it is a twice removed pro hormone...i peronsally dont pop 1-ad's during pct, how is DHEA any different?

to keep your test levels out of the gutter for the first week or so of pct its fine, as your hpta will recover the remainder regardless esepcially with SERM use, but prolonged use of DHEA in inevitably be suppressive over time. it can boost your total test to over 1600 ng/dl at 200mgs a day. does that sound like a good pct base testosterone value? certainly not

dhea is good for the beginning of pct to decrease the recovery margins a little bit, but prolonged use at higher doses is just as suppressive as if you were injecting small doses of testosterone.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know for some that nolva murders their libido. You may also want to have your bloodwork done to look for lipid issues.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually it could be due to nolva. im almost done with week2 on it and seems i have nil libido as well but im not complaining because normally my libido is sky high so im SURE it will come back after i stop PCT.