Surgery issues

sandusky

Awards
I'm having a total hip replacement done in December. In addition to the hip joint pathology, my femur's f*d-up from an old injury, so in order for the artificial hip joint parts to line up right, they're also gonna have to saw the femur in half, straighten it out, and brace it with a metal plate & screws. As a result, it's expected to take longer than usual to heal - they say 6 weeks before I can walk on it without crutches.

I've heard that HGH promotes healing -- I'm also wondering if AS and/or IGF-LR3 would help.

I found the following post by on another board:

I had 8 or 9 (operations) - I dont remember it was some time ago - I'm pretty sure it was 9 without gear & 4 while I was on deca & anavar. Little did I know I was probably on the best possible combo to aid recovery. they both promote collagen uptake & prevent wasting and are easy on the system. You definetly want to stay away from test until youve stoped bleeding, so Ive read. And most definetly STOP the winstrol that is the worst possible that Im aware of. It just stops all collagen uptake hence joint pain and will severly inhibit healing connective tissue. Keep in mind mine was all orthopedic while on gear. You may need to stay away from deca too, with a nerve injurie, too much fluid retention. You need as little distance as possible between conective tissue especialy nerve tissue. gear & general anesthesia was 0 trouble for me. I highly recommend the deca/var combo for anyone undergoing orthopedic surgery.
Anyone have or know of other opinions/info/advice on this?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
First of all, i'm sorry for your condition. That's a lot of pain to deal with i'm sure. Second, no need to rush anything, really. That isn't the type of surgery that you just take lightly. I wouldn't work anything due to the fact you're not going to want to aggrivate anything.

rest and taking your docs advice is your best bet and once that is done then worry about taking anything.