Which would be the best bulker stack of these?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to be an ass but I think it should be mandatory for people to post their diet and training prior to asking AS questions. Hell, you may have a Atlas physique Andros, so not a direct comment to you, per se. it's just the average person spends more time researching how to use AS than how to eat properly.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Dude gotta drop some info, ahem like the hawk said. from my limited and i mean limited knowledge.
dbol is crazy for bulking, you wanna dirty or clean bulk, if you want sheer mass in the short term then go for the first long term second. If i were you id bookend a test with superdrol, but ive never done it.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
The diet and training is fully in check courtesy of Bobo.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be prepared to wear upper siezed clothing and get a nice case of pitting edema with the dbol stack though. If you can handle it the gains can be huge BUT so can the losses after the cycle which is why I made my first post.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jayhawkk again.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well hells bells. My suggestion would be to talk to him about this as well then. Not that he would rec. anything at all but he knows his clients and his training and meal plans and would know what would be the best bet.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Im a pizza whore:pizza: You must spread some more pizza around before giving it to jayhawkk again!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with that at all Andros but the man knows his stuff. Sometimes the good advice is the very things we don't want to hear :p

I'm sure you'll get a good amount of feedback man. Good luck in whichever route you take.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
hahahah, your avatar is killing me!
Yeah you and anything with a johnson....
If you wanna see more google "keyra augustina" , all i can say to her is UUUHHHGGGG. IMO there ares o many awesome supplents these days so many low side effect but potent and with time and nutrition you shall reap endless rewards. Anything good is worth waiting for, and i wish i never rushed into my innagural 3 M1T cycles.... ouch.:jaw: :run:
"every second that passes is a chance to turn it all around"

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
its a bad idea to run tren and deca together ... a search would have told you that

Shaolin Style

Awards
Forgive the highjackin' but, is it a terrible idea to run tren/sustanon as a first AS cycle or should one do the deca/test like everyone else seems to do? From what Ive read so far, tren doesnt sound much (if at all) worse than deca where sides are concerned but I know about the joint strengthening properties of deca. Forgive me andros but it looks like some knowledgable cats in here. And ahhh, speaking of cats..... hey there Somewhatgifted's Avatar, how you doin';)