Superdrol/Max LMG, Phera Plex cycle with Estrogen Questions

Barbell500

Awards
I want to run the above mentioned compounds...something along the lines of running Max LMG throughout, 3 weeks of SD (20/20/20) and 4 weeks of PP(20/30/30). I also have some Rebound XT and I want to use that to make sure I don't get gyno from the Max LMG.

What I need from you guys is a suggestion on dosing the Rebound XT and the Max LMG...and just overall opinion of the cycle.

I am 185 lbs at 5'10'', 9% body fat (veins on my abs) 275x3 bench, 405x8 dead(straps), 16'' left arm, 16.5 right arm.

I appreciate all help.

Barbell500

Awards
BUMP, anyone? The only thing I realy need to no is whether i should run the rebound xt with the max lmg and if yes at what dose. would that change my pct anyhow? i thought if running nolva 40/40/20/20

HELP!

Barbell500

Awards
Not a single reply? nobody knows whether i can use Rebound XT to control estrogen and at what dose? i searched and searched, but i couldnt find the answer to my question.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Thats pretty extreme man. Whats your cycle history?

If you know how you respond to each compound by themselves, it will give you a much better idea of what to expect.

I dont understand how exactly you are going to dose it? Are you going to run a 7 week cycle or bridge them??

A pretty standard SD/PP cycle goes like this:
Week 1: PP 20mg
Week 2: PP 20mg
Week 3: PP 10mg / SD 10mg
Week 4: SD 20mg
Week 5: SD 20mg

The dosages could be altered but thats a pretty good way to run the compounds together. Throwing in 50-75mg/ED of MAX LMG sounds pretty good. Man, that would be a lot though. Almost seems like too much. Check out PitBull's SD/Xmass log...he had good results!

Barbell500

Awards
Thats pretty extreme man. Whats your cycle history?

If you know how you respond to each compound by themselves, it will give you a much better idea of what to expect.

I dont understand how exactly you are going to dose it? Are you going to run a 7 week cycle or bridge them??

A pretty standard superdrol/PP cycle goes like this:
Week 1: PP 20mg
Week 2: PP 20mg
Week 3: PP 10mg / SD 10mg
Week 4: SD 20mg
Week 5: SD 20mg

The dosages could be altered but thats a pretty good way to run the compounds together. Throwing in 50-75mg/ED of MAX LMG sounds pretty good. Man, that would be a lot though. Almost seems like too much. Check out PitBull's SD/Xmass log...he had good results!

I did 2 cycles of SD, pheramax/zol cycle, M1T cycle.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Well then you know what SD and PP do to you so i wouldnt really advise against it. I think it would be great to see this stack.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
just run nolva at 10mg throughout. If you want to use an AI and RXT is all you have just take 1 cap at night ed. Sounds like alot of stuff but its your choice. Your PCT I would change to 60/40/20/20 nolva if you run all three.

Barbell500

Awards
just run nolva at 10mg throughout. If you want to use an AI and RXT is all you have just take 1 cap at night ed. Sounds like alot of stuff but its your choice. Your post cycle therapy I would change to 60/40/20/20 nolva if you run all three.
I could run nolva at 10 mg, thats no problem...

I wanted to run my cycle like this -
week 1 80 mg xmass
week 2 80 mg xmass, 10mg SD
week 3 80 mg mass, 20 mg sd
week 4 120 mg mass, 20 sd
week 5 120 mg xmass, 20-30 SD

I wouldnt mind throwing in pp...i am 4 days into the above cycle...i would also keep a log if ppl wanted to see it....i can even add other stuff ....h50, or mtrn, or mtst, or Zol...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I wouldnt be surprised if you start feeling bad around week 4. Seems like alot already to be throwing in some other stuff but if you do, keep a log.