Is this junk?

1. Is this junk?

The Original 4-AD
    Each capsule contains 100 mg. of 4-Androstene- 3, 17-diol (4-AD), very similar to 1-AD. Great to stack with any other Ando.
    YES THIS IS THE REAL THING.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Unbreakable

Is it junk? It is oral 4-AD. It converts to test. Not very bioavailable. You need around .8-1g/d or more to have bearly enough active in your system to be effective.

Very similar to 1-AD? Not at all. 1-AD is a prohormone to 1-test.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. So is this basically what ergopharm had out before as (4-ad)?
    •   

4. Unbreakable

Well, I can't vouch for the brand name or quality of what you posted, but, yes, 4-AD is what PA/ErgoPharm developed and distributed.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Well, I can't vouch for the brand name or quality of what you posted, but, yes, 4-AD is what PA/ErgoPharm developed and distributed.
    Thanks.

6. IMO its junk

7. If I were you I'd break open the caps and make a TD with the powder inside...
  8. Unbreakable

You really don't want to do that. There is surely plenty of filler in those capsules.

9. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    IMO its junk
    Si, basura.

Go with restore or Jungle Warfare.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    You really don't want to do that. There is surely plenty of filler in those capsules.
    Thanks for correcting me...that could explain a lot about some of my early failed experiments with PHs, specifically HDT's capped 4AD and...damn, I don't even remember what else I tried with it!

Oh well...THANKS for pointing that out!

11. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Si, basura.

Go with restore or Jungle Warfare.
    I'm waiting for 2 bottles of JW as we speak..... I just came across that 4-ad and was wondering if it was any good..

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mills
    I'm waiting for 2 bottles of JW as we speak..... I just came across that 4-ad and was wondering if it was any good..
    If it was transdermal, there would be a catfight over it.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is this junk?
    By Jim Mills in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 11:54 AM
  2. Is this place legit?
    By bicepts101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2003, 03:28 PM
  3. how is this PH cycle??
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4