Allegra D and Pheradrol ???

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I started my rat on a pheradrol cycle about 3 days ago.. And as of today, I think he may have a sinus infection or allergys.. One or the other is killing him. His whole body is aching and fills stiff, also feels like he may have a fever. So, I gave him some Allegra D for the last two days, but got to wondering if it is ok to do so ? I surely do not want to do something to harm him. Seems he also has had a headache all day as well. Anyway, if any of you have any info on this, Please let me know what you think.. Also, could this just be a reaction from the Pheradrol. I gave him 20mg or actually alittle over 22 mgs a day .Two caps

Thanks for your help.

Tunasandwich

Awards
Guess i can take a stab at this i used to sell antihistamines. The antihistamine part of the allegra does not worry me, it’s the “D” part of the med - the decongestant that will cause the problems if any. Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride is the “D” part of Allerga and the pseudo is the main ingredient in crystal meth so it’s like a speed. The proper classification of Pseudo is a vasodilator it just shrinks the blood vessels in your nose to relieve the inflammation that is causing the congestion.

So do I think it will be a problem? Nope - I think you will be just fine using it, but if you wanted to be safe just go with an anti hist (Allegra with no “d”) and you should be extra fine. The Fexo in allegra only really interacts in MAO inhibitors (Happy Pills) or Blood pressure pills so if you are not on any of those you are good to go.

Hope that helps you out

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Man, I do appreicate your help.. Thanks for taking the time to respond..

Reps for you...

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
A lot of PH or Steroids do this to me, I have had to stop my cycles because it develops into a bad sinus infection.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I think I remember getting sick at the beginning of my Ergomax cycle. Is this your first PP cycle??

My suggestion would be to listen to your body. You could try bumping down the dosage to see if the cold subsides or just staying on and giving it some time. I'm pretty sure you will feel better soon, especially if this is your first time to run this compound.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna stick with it for a few more days. I am about 5 days in now.. Only at 20mg.. That will probably be the highest I go. This is the first time I have run this, But I have ran SD before. Even my little girls and wife are having trouble right now with allergies. Actually took my littlest one to the Dr today.. Gave her some antibiotics.
One week in, and I have not seen any gains yet either. But, the pumps are nice. Sex drive is way up as well. So thats a Bonus as well. Muscles seem fuller, but I have not taken any measurements. I want to wait until end of next week.
From what I have read, it is usually in the second or third week that things start happening.
Also, I am still taking the alegra as well.

Oh yeah.. I guess I could be hurting my gains, because I am gyno prone, and I am having to take Nolva at 10 mg just about every day to keep the crap away. My right nip has already gotten alittle puffy, but the soreness has went away.
I got my gyno from my first cycle of SD.. Never really went away.. I will take care of it this time around when I start my PCT though.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Even my little girls and wife are having trouble right now with allergies..
Me too this time of year is a killer for me. I'd also stick it out, the best thing for my allergies is benadryl but it makes me tired but also clears me up like nothing else can. I take Claritin in the morning and benadryl at night.