bold base/prop update

L

liftbiggetbig

Awards
jut pinned it for the first time about an hour ago. no immediate site pain at all. not sure if it was in my head or not but there did seem to be a raised level of anxiety for the next 20 minutes.

1.4cc in the right glute. we'll see how it is tomorow though :eek:

L

liftbiggetbig

Awards
well its the day after and there is VERY minimal soreness. im pretty sure some EO was added to the oil and that is the reason the pain is so minimal. either that or i'm really lucky and take short ester/bases very well.

no other sides or flu like symptoms like i've hears from bold prop. pinned for the second time today and it went just as smooth as before. though there was still some post injection anxiety.

all in all i'm really excited about this cycle.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
liftbig - the guy you got this from has questionable gear. friend of mine used his winny for 6 weeks, got NO site pain and NO results. the tren e i got from him was the same color as all the rest of his oils - not dark at all.

i'd steer clear if you dont get any site pain...prop solo should hurt at least a little, even WITH eo, much less with bold base thrown in...and i dont believe the guy uses ANY eo.

L

liftbiggetbig

Awards
liftbig - the guy you got this from has questionable gear. friend of mine used his winny for 6 weeks, got NO site pain and NO results. the tren e i got from him was the same color as all the rest of his oils - not dark at all.

i'd steer clear if you dont get any site pain...prop solo should hurt at least a little, even WITH eo, much less with bold base thrown in...and i dont believe the guy uses ANY eo.
there is some soreness. but nothing too bad. it had gotten a bit worse but nothing like what i expected.

i'm surprised you say that about his gear. i have heard only good things about him. that troubles me.

i can see hormone in the gear though. i'm sure its the bold base as it falls out a bit when the gear is sitting. its a liquid though, not a crystal. i have also been feeling more hungry today though that could be a placebo effect. i'm also running his drol and have seen good results from it in th epast week and a half.

could ou see cystals suspended in the winny vile? was it straight white liek other winny?

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm surprised you say that about his gear. i have heard only good things about him. that troubles me.

could ou see cystals suspended in the winny vile? was it straight white liek other winny?
i only saw the winny long enough to receive it and resell it, so i dont know. it was white and appeared to be micronized (not granular), though.

lab tests were done several months ago where a test combo product of his showed up WAY below label claim. supposedly he has changed powder suppliers since then - the winny i got was some time ago, so it may have been from the old chinaman...but then again this tren enan is supposed to be the new batch and it's the color of 250mg/ml test enan.

until his stuff is retested well, i am done using him.

L

liftbiggetbig

Awards
people have said he had a bad batch a while ago but that he did fix the situation. hopefully the gear turns out to be good, so far it seems it is.

i'll keep things updated in here.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
people have said he had a bad batch a while ago but that he did fix the situation. hopefully the gear turns out to be good, so far it seems it is.

i'll keep things updated in here.
what do you suppose "fix the situation" means? he got a new supplier is all. i havent seen any lab tests since then, and i heard that he still has old stock from the last chinaman.

L

liftbiggetbig

Awards
what do you suppose "fix the situation" means? he got a new supplier is all. i havent seen any lab tests since then, and i heard that he still has old stock from the last chinaman.

i was told he made it right with everyone he did business with. in any event, i believe the gear is legit. great gains form the drol so far, 6lbs in the first week (the typical water load up phase as i like to call it), and i'm starting to get hungry more often which makes me believe the bold is taking effect. pumps in the gym are rediculous as well. i know some of the gear has to be legit :rofl:

i've had bros use his gear and make good gains as well.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was told he made it right with everyone he did business with. in any event, i believe the gear is legit. great gains form the drol so far, 6lbs in the first week (the typical water load up phase as i like to call it), and i'm starting to get hungry more often which makes me believe the bold is taking effect. pumps in the gym are rediculous as well. i know some of the gear has to be legit :rofl:

i've had bros use his gear and make good gains as well.
that's cool - i'm just being cautious. if you've not had any problems, then i cant fault you for continuing what you're doing...just looking out.

that's a very aggressive frontload, drol + prop + bold base. sounds like fun. what's the rest of the cycle look like, or is this just a short blast?

L

liftbiggetbig

Awards
that's cool - i'm just being cautious. if you've not had any problems, then i cant fault you for continuing what you're doing...just looking out.

that's a very aggressive frontload, drol + prop + bold base. sounds like fun. what's the rest of the cycle look like, or is this just a short blast?

thx bro, appreciate it.

so far i'm just going to run the drol up to week 6 and the prop/bold base out to week 8 and just end it like that. just run an 8 week cycle. i'm considering running some prop to continue the cycle out to 10 weeks but i'll probably just keep it like this. wanted to try a shorter cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 6
Old Witch Anabolics 21
3 Anabolics 24
RedwolfWV Anabolics 4
L Anabolics 12