Upper dosages of Superdrol/Oxodrol

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I know many people claim that 20-30mg's is the upper limits for superdrol and 3-4 weeks is the maximum length...

I have ran superdrol 3 times:

4 weeks: 30/30/30/30 (15lb. gain, running sust EOD)
3 weeks: 30/30/30 (10lb. gain, running enanthate)
3 weeks: 40/50/50 (13lb. gain, running enanthate)

What is the upper limits of dosage?
What is the optimum length?

JonK

Awards
3 weeks: 40/50/50 (13lb. gain, running enanthate)

What is the upper limits of dosage?
What is the optimum length?
I think that right there is unnecesarrily harsh of a cycle. Unless you are over 300lbs. I don't see why anybody would ever need to up superdrol to 50mg. Doing a cycle of
20/20/30 I kept about 12lbs. so why up the dose to 50 for 1lbs?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Have you had blood tests done pre and post cycle? I remember reading that when superdrol was just out B5150 tested it at a reletively high dose (30mg+/day), the costs outweigh the benefits I think was the finding.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it did take a toll on Lipids. But orals do that. Unless you have run it before you should run 10-20mg/d, maybe 30mg/d if you are a bigger guy. There is some evidence that I have seen recently that suggests that there may be a diminished return or tolerance. But whatever the dose the lipids will be impacted and without addressing this issue with bloodwork higher doses could be a recipe for serious health risks.

Frankly so many users are so undersized and undertained that they are going to gain weight with any amount of superdrol or healthy diet or a combination of both.

So based on your post you have gained 38lbs??? You run E for 3 and 4 weeks?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it did take a toll on Lipids. But orals do that. Unless you have run it before you should run 10-20mg/d, maybe 30mg/d if you are a bigger guy. There is some evidence that I have seen recently that suggests that there may be a diminished return or tolerance. But whatever the dose the lipids will be impacted and without addressing this issue with bloodwork higher doses could be a recipe for serious health risks.

Frankly so many users are so undersized and undertained that they are going to gain weight with any amount of superdrol or healthy diet or a combination of both.

So based on your post you have gained 38lbs??? You run E for 3 and 4 weeks?
I agree. I am on my first cycle and I just finished my first week at 10mg/ED. I gained 7 pounds in 7 days on 10mg. I have upped it to 20mg and I'm going to see how that goes. I see no need to run a superfluous dosage when a lower dose gives great gains.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
3-4 weeks haha nooooo i am an experienced user

I frontloaded my cycles with the superdrol...started injecting as soon as I took my first SD pill (along with other gear)

As far as the 38lbs.....yea, bc i cut weight for wrestling

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the. The upper limit, I wlould imagine, is ddetermined by what your threshold for negative sides is. There is some serious distrubance to lipids when used in a low/moderate dose. Though my experince has been that it is rather mild on the liver, there is hapotoxicity to consider. There are issues of BP and some have experienced hypoglycemic-like sides as well.

As a tester I used at up to 50mg and experienced mild BP issues. My liver values were equal or better than pre-cycle My lipids were hit pretty hard with my HDL around 19 and my LDL in the 140 range IIRC. Keep in mind that this was a progressive dose and used for a short duration at that peak dose.

If you want to use at higher doses I would not be completely against it if you had bloodwork to support a healthy pre and post cycle recovery. Some people take quite a while to recover from the lipid damage.

But as an experinced user you must already have done bloodwork then...right? :)

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yes they actually do it at my gym...i get a doctor's appointment every 30 days with my specific membership

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But are you getting CBC, full lipid panel, liver (AST/ALT) and the likes?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
no it is fairly basic and doesnt change much on/off cycle...i take a lot of supplements when i'm on........i mean A LOT

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You seriously need to look at a full lipid profile. I gaurantee your lipids need some attention after those three cycles.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stickies/32925-safe-cycling-your.html
ON-LINE BLOODWORK SITES
· QuesTest - click here for a comprehensive list of all tests
Men's/Women's Health Profile - $115
Thyroid Health Screen - $40
Lipid Panel - $40
Liver Health Panel - $40
PSA - $45

· Direct Labs - click here for a comprehensive list of all tests
Comprehensive Wellness Profile - $89 *best buy* -does not include testosterone profile
Testosterone: Free/Total - $68
Thyroid Panel with TSH - $54
Lipid Panel - $39
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel - $39
Liver Profile - $37
PSA - $44

· Health-Tests-Direct - click here for a comprehensive list of all tests
Testosterone: Free/Total - Test Dependent
Thyroid: Various - Test Dependent
Lipid Panel - $35
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) (liver/kidney) - $20
GGT (GGTP) (liver) - $7.50
PSA - $45

* add $15.00 blood draw fee [/FONT][/COLOR]

Visit Lab Tests Online to further understand the purpose of these tests and others not listed.