Proviron and hairloss

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
Does anyone with proviron experience feel that the inclusion of proviron in a already androgenic cycle has increased hair loss?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone with proviron experience feel that the inclusion of proviron in a already androgenic cycle has increased hair loss?
I haven't noticed any hairloss due to adding proviron in the past. But then I don't shed on anything else either. I don't believe that it would cause more though.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
well, i did use proviron on my last cycle, 25mg x 2 /ed, i've noticed the hair shedding from my head and growing back on my back :blink:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
It is a DHT derivative so all the side that come with it do apply. Less then other things but they still will be present.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I think most of us know it is DHT derivative but how was hairloss effected in your personal experience? I think is what he was asking.

I have a question, would shedding be worse on proviron at 50mg ED alone or test E 500mg EW alone. hypothetically.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Well I think most of us know it is DHT derivative but how was hairloss effected in your personal experience? I think is what he was asking.

I have a question, would shedding be worse on proviron at 50mg ED alone or test E 500mg EW alone. hypothetically.
Personally I am not prone to that side so I couldn't tell you. If you’re prone to hair loss my advice would be to stay away from any DHT based drug as they will only add to the problem. And that I believe was his question, would adding proviron increase hair loss and that is pretty much a "yes"

As for what would be worse that would really depend on the person, some people seam to be more prone to shedding on test even if they both have the same MPB trait (not sure/don't know why, maybe a greater sensitivity to DHT or perhaps more of the test is converted, maybe something else entirely) I know at least one person that did fine on 700mg of prop a week only to have the winny at the end of his cycle do his hairline in. (Oddly he didn’t appreciate my humor at the time)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks skye.

Have you ever used proviron and if so how was it in terms of effects?

What are other DHT derived AAS?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 0