pec injections

doodle

doodle

Awards
Of those who have done it, which way do you go. Straight in, 45 degree angle, or(the one i plan on using) do you go in from the outside of the chest in the meatiest area. Or do you alternate spots. Ive been to siteinjections, so please dont suggest it. Also I plan on using 1",23 gauge. Any additional tips would be helpful, thanks in advance guys.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i use 1 inch 25g straight in about 1 inch in and 1 inch up from the nipple .. they hurt like hell the next day .. hell 10 minutes later

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
^^^ What Glen said. And double bump on them being painfull, esp. prop or suspension.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could never inject anything near my heart. Especially when dealing with what most people use.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Haven't done pecs yet but after calfs i think i can handle it :run:

SHADOW2492

Awards
Ive done it all did a prop cycle with ED injects, Pecs were the worst for me and the best at the same time, by the time I did my pecs the second time they were immune to the prop pain, every other spot took 3-4 injections before I got use to it. THe worst spot for me was inner calves, pecs and delts.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How about lats? How are they? And i've only shot inner calf.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah i'm a wuss. It's one thing to be under doc supervision but shooting up stuff you may have ordered off a narc dealer or overseas and injecting it close to your heart is just crazy in my book. I'll keep my abcesses and infections as far from the heart and head as possible :) That's why I go between the toes, haha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah i'm a wuss. It's one thing to be under doc supervision but shooting up stuff you may have ordered off a narc dealer or overseas and injecting it close to your heart is just crazy in my book. I'll keep my abcesses and infections as far from the heart and head as possible :) That's why I go between the toes, haha

LMAO

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
thats why you make your own :D