Just did my 1st pin

mindspin

mindspin

Awards
After a few minutes of sweating bullets i finally did my 1st pin. I initially decided to use 1.5in 23g for a glute shot but didn't feel comfortable and i couldnt exactly reach.
So I opted for the quad shot. I used the 1.5 in needle but only went in about an inch. I will be ordering 1in needles for for futrue quad shots and Im letting my girlfriend take care of the glute shots from now on.

It was more mental and it did not hurt at all. I do have one question, after i finished injecting when i pulled out a little blood came out. Is it normal? It bled for about 30 seconds, I cleaned it up and i feel good so far.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
After a few minutes of sweating bullets i finally did my 1st pin. I initially decided to use 1.5in 23g for a glute shot but didn't feel comfortable and i couldnt exactly reach.
So I opted for the quad shot. I used the 1.5 in needle but only went in about an inch. I will be ordering 1in needles for for futrue quad shots and Im letting my girlfriend take care of the glute shots from now on.

It was more mental and it did not hurt at all. I do have one question, after i finished injecting when i pulled out a little blood came out. Is it normal? It bled for about 30 seconds, I cleaned it up and i feel good so far.
Congrats, bro. I know it can be uber intimidating looking at a 1.5in pin that you're going to stick into yourself lol. Anyways, to make self glute shots easier, all you have to do is lay down. Believe me it makes it so much easier. Not only that, but after your first pin, the rest are a breeze. The same thing happened to me & now I'm fearlessly pinning every muscle in sight lol. That's pretty cool of your girl to help you out with all this.

As far as some blood coming out, it's fine. I'm assuming you aspirated once you were in before shooting & it was clean, right? As long as you aspirate & there is no blood in the syringe you are ok. Trust me you will know if you shoot into a vein. The blood that came out after you pull the pin out was probably just a result from nicking a vein on the way in. Remember when we were kids & used to go to the doc this would happen sometimes? It's totally normal.

Goodluck on the rest of your pins.

tattoopierced1

i bleed a little almost every time i pin, it is rare to not see a bit of blood. going in an inch into your body, you gotta think your chances of going through a vein are pretty good, as long as you didnt inject into one, your fine.

biscuite

Awards
It aint that bad now was it bro. Cangrats and hope you gain like a mad man.

bis