Help with possible abscess/problem...

1. Gold Member
    Answers

Help with possible abscess/problem...

Ok, here's the deal. I pinned my left bi w/ .45ml (45mgs) of homebrewed Tren Ace about 2-3 days ago. Today I noticed some redness near the pin site. It's not really tender to the touch. The muscle is more sore like it would be after a pin, so nothing out of the ordinary. It also isn't really warm to the touch either. At least it's not noticeable warmer than my other bi. I haven't had a fever or felt really much warmer. I've pinned this Tren Ace in both my delts & had no problems. I also had some tattoo work done on this arm on Friday. I'm not sure if this would have an affect. My guess is maybe the redness is due to the oil leaking out of the muscle & into the epidermis? I'm probably going to start using the Z-track method for pinning to avoid this from now on. Also, the site isn't swollen. Here are some pics.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/uploa...1157935121.jpg
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/uploa...1157935165.jpg

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

SO it seems that you are fine then, and if not use some theragesic on the muscle and some advil it works wonders.
  3. Gold Member
    Answers

Will the oil eventually be reabsorbed?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xxtruxx1
    Will the oil eventually be reabsorbed?
    Yes it will- the tren in your fatty area of your epidermis will be absorbed, the fat does not like the tren thats why it is turning red. give it some time, and it will be absorbed in 2-5 days. Also do you inject after a shower, what gauge are you using, and do you heat the syringe or tren to reduce viscosity?
  5. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Yes it will- the tren in your fatty area of your epidermis will be absorbed, the fat does not like the tren thats why it is turning red. give it some time, and it will be absorbed in 2-5 days. Also do you inject after a shower, what gauge are you using, and do you heat the syringe or tren to reduce viscosity?
    I inject before bed, so it's not immediately after I shower, but I do shower about 1 hour or 2 before. I'm using 25g pins. I don't heat the syringe or Tren. I simply draw out (which takes forever due to the viscosity of the oil, but I'm patient) & pin.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

WELL then def try those methods your next pinning should be a breeze, 25's are the best esp for eod or ed pinning. Heating the tren in a bowl and hot water will make it a lot easier to draw, as well as putting the syringe on a heating pad and letting it sit will make the pinning smooth as silk. BUT STILL BE slow and gentle as to force it down makes the oil come up...
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I had the same thing happen when I pinned in my left lat. It was red and sore for a while, after about a week it subsided. It never got noticably warmer. It was just tender for a while. I just took frequent warm showers and continually massaged the area until it disappated.

Personally I'm paranoid to pin in the smaller muscles. What works best for me are glutes, calves, triceps, and thighs.

I really wish I wasn't so paranoid of pinning my bi's.. it would make things so much easier.

IMO you're going to be fine. Just watch for tempature and if soreness/pain increases. Get some anti-biotics on hand just incase. Always good to have some anyway.

-Sendo
  8. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sendo
    I had the same thing happen when I pinned in my left lat. It was red and sore for a while, after about a week it subsided. It never got noticably warmer. It was just tender for a while. I just took frequent warm showers and continually massaged the area until it disappated.

Personally I'm paranoid to pin in the smaller muscles. What works best for me are glutes, calves, triceps, and thighs.

I really wish I wasn't so paranoid of pinning my bi's.. it would make things so much easier.

IMO you're going to be fine. Just watch for tempature and if soreness/pain increases. Get some anti-biotics on hand just incase. Always good to have some anyway.

-Sendo
    I'm pinning glutes & ventros with Test Prop & delts, bis, & tris with Tren Ace. So far, so good. I think I'm going to start warming the vial before drawing & using the Z track method for pinning from now on to avoid any oil coming back up. The Z track method alone should work, but I can definitely use the ease of drawing & pinning. For some reason, I'm not getting any soreness anymore when I pin the Test Prop. I've hit both ventros & they haven't gotten sore. I hit my right glute & it was sore for a few days. I don't think I'm missing the muscle or anything, but I don't understand why I'm not getting sore anymore after the Prop pins? I'm guessing I just got used to it?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xxtruxx1
    I'm pinning glutes & ventros with Test Prop & delts, bis, & tris with Tren Ace. So far, so good. I think I'm going to start warming the vial before drawing & using the Z track method for pinning from now on to avoid any oil coming back up. The Z track method alone should work, but I can definitely use the ease of drawing & pinning. For some reason, I'm not getting any soreness anymore when I pin the Test Prop. I've hit both ventros & they haven't gotten sore. I hit my right glute & it was sore for a few days. I don't think I'm missing the muscle or anything, but I don't understand why I'm not getting sore anymore after the Prop pins? I'm guessing I just got used to it?
    It could be. I was doing ED injects. While I can't say the soreness stopped, it definitely didn't seem as pronounced. I think I just got used to being a pin cushion of pain.

Next cycle I'm going Enan. ED injects don't bother me, but man what a pain the the rear to have to do it. My room mate thinks that my regular time to go take a dump is right after I get off work.

What is the Z track method? Guess I'll do a search and see what it comes up with.
  10. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sendo
    It could be. I was doing ED injects. While I can't say the soreness stopped, it definitely didn't seem as pronounced. I think I just got used to being a pin cushion of pain.

Next cycle I'm going Enan. ED injects don't bother me, but man what a pain the the rear.

What is the Z track method? Guess I'll do a search and see what it comes up with.
    Z track is basically pulling the skin down & pinning at a 90 degree angle. That way when you release & the skin goes back to its original position, the path of the pin is broken, kind of like a Z, so the oil in the muscle can't come back up into the epidermis. Google it if this sounds confusing, but it's a great way to be sure the oil doesn't come back up.

Either ventros just don't get as sore as glutes, or I've gotten REALLY used to the soreness cause my ventros are literally fine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with possible RPM/DRIVE/IGF-2 stack
    By PayThePrice in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 12:22 AM
  2. help with explosive anger problems
    By freaks987 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 02:27 PM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 08:26 PM