Oral Turinadrol from Juggernaut Nutrition anyone try it?

B

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been away from the computer and am for a while now, but now I am back and wondering if anyone has started Oral Turinadrol from Juggernaut Nutrition?
-1 capsule per serving
-4-chloro-17a-methyl-4-ene-3,17 diol 25mg*
-Cissus Quandrangularis 250mg*
I am looking to unload my HMAX and maybe pick up some of this in place of it to use on a cutter. Is this stuff legit?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they're the same thing.

If you have Hmax already, you might as well just use that. No brainer I think.

I doubt the low dose of cissus is really going to make it a superior product.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This is actually brand new, so i don't think you'll find many responses in lieu of feedback.

However, judging by the product containing Cissus I think it's safe to say this is the product biggunther was talking about--the Halodrol clone containing 'something'...which he wouldn't let out of the bag. It appears it is cissus.

I think it's safe to say by the name and dosage that this is essentially a Halodrol/HMAX Clone with cissus added in.

B

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they're the same thing.

If you have Hmax already, you might as well just use that. No brainer I think.

I doubt the low dose of cissus is really going to make it a superior product.
Yes I understand but in another thread i started there was some refernce to the HMAX not working well in 3 users and another memeber coming in and saying that he spoke to some reps and it was underdosed by ~50%. thats why i was asking about how legit Juggernaunt was with their products.

Also I have 2 bottles of HMAX which will go for about $75.00 on ebay together when i think i may have paid $45.00 for both before they were pulled.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This doesnt have the 1,4 dien its just 4 which is what promag was and people were saying it was different then halo. Similar in strength and fat loss but different at the same time. Just throwin that out there.

B

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This doesnt have the 1,4 dien its just 4 which is what promag was and people were saying it was different then halo. Similar in strength and fat loss but different at the same time. Just throwin that out there.
Yea i just put them together side by side and noticed that myself. I'll research some Promag

-Has anyone used Juggernaut Nutrition stuff and seen GOOD results???????????

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
-Has anyone used Juggernaut Nutrition stuff and seen GOOD results???????????
their products are solid and up to par. if i already had HMAX, i would run that no doubt. if not, id go w/ OT over HMAX but you can still find HMAX for $29, not $45 thats a bit high in price, dunno where you shop but search around. if you want, buy some bulk cissus powder to run with HMAX and voila - same as OT w/ a higher dose of cissus. good luck.

B

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
their products are solid and up to par. if i already had HMAX, i would run that no doubt. if not, id go w/ OT over HMAX but you can still find HMAX for $29, not $45 thats a bit high in price, dunno where you shop but search around. if you want, buy some bulk cissus powder to run with HMAX and voila - same as OT w/ a higher dose of cissus. good luck.
No i got 2 BOTTLES of hmax for $45 total.....
I think ill wait for more feedback on HMAX