superdrol/m-trn+m-tst +?

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
hey peeps all suggestions welcome. i've been away for awhile. planning a new cycle. gonna do superdrol for 2 weeks (that's when i have "peaked" in the past & the sides have started){not to mention the sdrol metabolites go on for at LEAST a week beyond that} & then, try the m-trn/mtst for a month. is there a methyl that would stack well with the mtrn/mtst? (may not need one...) i would like to "harden" up the gains the sdrol will give. i'm gonna try to keep it kind of a leaner gainer. sdrol always gives me a little bit of pot belly too, anybody else get that?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back. The MTRN/MTST seems to have a high degree of non-responders. Some people seem to have fantastic experiences with it while others seemingly experience nothing. I'd want to know how I would respond before I'd think of stacking something with it.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the thoughts y.r., i'm just going to try to get all i can from this, i've got a bottle of each (mtrn/mtst) & that's it. i bought into the hype(?) when they were first released. i'm hoping that i can solidify some of the superdrol results in the latter part of the cycle. have a good week bro.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not suggest atacking any lethyl at all if using both of those compounds. I'm going to assume that wouldn't be the only thing you would be taking. multi-v etc

3 orals is just not a smart choice, imho. and x2 on what YR suggested.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
good points, the m(ethoxy)-trn & m(ethoxy)tst are non-methylated, so shouldn't be hard on the guts/blood. & yeah, i've seen the mixed reviews of these. it still seems very true that we are all very individual & respond very individually to most all of these chems.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
people have a tendancy to underestimate the possible damage that just downing a buttload of pills can do regardless of them being methylated or not. Not directly aimed at you but people who down 20+ pills a day can be causing damage even if they are supposed to be helping you stay healthy.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sdrol always gives me a little bit of pot belly too, anybody else get that?

You organs have a lot of AR's which causes your stomach to protrude, often referred to as GH-gut or pack-gut. Do you still retain definition when you develop this pot belly?

Also, I did have a good experience with TRN.

I did a 30-day cycle- gained 8lbs, retained 7

Just finished a 20-day cycle stacked with phera
Gained 15, and am currently retaining 14 after a week of PCT.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I recall sinner, you had a pretty solid physique?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot when we're seeing how a product works by eliminating diet and training as a variable. If you were in good shape to begin with then your gains would be more dependable than someone who had no consistancy with their training and diet. Ya know?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see I see.

BTW, thanks for the compliment.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jayhawkk really needs to socialize less and moderate more :run:

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i agree completely Jayhawkk, I don't really subscribe to mixing everything you can get your hands on. especially not to compensate this & that. i just question the potency of the mtrn/tst from anecdotal evidence. the pot belly has happened to me all three cycles i've done with sdrol, which i was always confused by with it's reputation for being "dry/diuretic" after a few weeks my joints began to hurt. did get more vascular & maybe looked leaner at first, but by the end there's always been that bloatation. the stuff does load major water in your muscles, (aldosterone?) thanks guys.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I did have a good experience with TRN.

I did a 30-day cycle- gained 8lbs, retained 7

Just finished a 20-day cycle stacked with phera
Gained 15, and am currently retaining 14 after a week of post cycle therapy.
I really liked the TRN with Phera. I threw it in at the ending of the cycle. Gave me some acne but damn i had a pretty good strength and aggression jump in the gym. I found taking it 2 hours before a workout was great.

TST to tell you the truth, I never saw much if any impressive feedbacks from it. Never wanted to try it because i never saw someone have good gains on it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
About the post, I think you should run your 2-3 weeks of sdrol. then run the trn tst stack afterwards, since you have it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I saw what I would term as no real difference in lipid/liver profiles on TST/TRN.

My bloodwork is posted (I think it's in the BioSci forum).

I don't see why you couldn't run SD and TST/TRN (since they are so light - at least for me).

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I really liked the TRN with Phera. I threw it in at the ending of the cycle. Gave me some acne but damn i had a pretty good strength and aggression jump in the gym. I found taking it 2 hours before a workout was great.

TST to tell you the truth, I never saw much if any impressive feedbacks from it. Never wanted to try it because i never saw someone have good gains on it.
TST doesn't seem to help with gains, but it does seem to help with lipids, but anything that gives some estrogen support might do that as well or better.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TST doesn't seem to help with gains, but it does seem to help with lipids, but anything that gives some estrogen support might do that as well or better.
Exactly, that's why i see no point in taking TST. I dont think it actually does anything noticable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29