Insulin Overdose Need Some Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jason001

Awards
Almost 2 days ago I overdosed on humulin N insulin. I injected 12ml of insulin into my stomach. Right now my stomach is a little sore from all the injections at one time. I guess that is what it is from. Right now the sides I am getting from this are possible seizures. About every 3-4 hrs I start feeling really weak and my legs feel like they are gonna give out as I hurry to the kitchen. I start sweating bad and feeling really hot. I just cram down the food and it goes away for a few hours. Then the whole process starts over again in about 4 hrs. The past 2 nights I have also had a hard time sleeping. About 4 hours max and I stay wide awake all day. My question to you guys on the forum is what do I need to do to get my body back to normal? I know I made a mistake by doing this but I am asking for help. I am probably lucky to still be here. Do I need to keep dealing with this by just eating will I feel like I am gonna pass out or have a seizure? If so how many days will I have to deal with this considering I injected 12ml at 100units per ml? Any suggestions I appreciate? I just wanna get my body back to normal and wish I would of never done this now. I am 24 yrs old. Currently the only insurance I have is hospitilization with a $500 deductible. I am trying to stay away from the hospital. Help me out guys I may have posted in the wrong section but I figured I would get the most help here. What do I do to get my normal self back??????? This was not an accident. I regret what I did.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I deleted this thread for a reason. No need to post it in every forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.