How much Letrozole is needed to supress 98% of estrogen?

gazdecki

Awards

I read the exact amount somewhere but I can't find it. I searched... please help!

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Is this something you want to do?!?! Or not do :blink:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I read the exact amount somewhere but I can't find it. I searched... please help!
For 98% suppression, the dose is 2.5mg/day, but don't keep your estrogen that low for too long or your lipids and libido will suffer immensely.

Popa Murph

Awards
There's no way to know an exact percentage there, everyone is different. I bet 2.5mg per day would only cause 93.5% suppression.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
For 98% suppression, the dose is 2.5mg/day, but don't keep your estrogen that low for too long or your lipids and libido will suffer immensely.
Please take the warning above very very seriously. Unless you are in final prep for show or fighting gyno, this is very bad for your health. Also your white blood cell count will head south very quickly too.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what other side effects would you have from too low estrogen levels. dry joints...

CHANGELING

Awards
Actually doses in the mcg(200mcg I believe) range have been shown to reduce circulation estrogen up to 98%. I have come to find that Aromasin, although a littel more expensive, dose a better all around job in estrogen management.

When I do use Femara I have gotten the results I wanted with eod dosing.