How much Letrozole is needed to supress 98% of estrogen?
- 09-09-2006, 07:09 PM
- 09-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Is this something you want to do?!?! Or not do
- 09-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by gazdecki
09-10-2006, 07:46 PM
There's no way to know an exact percentage there, everyone is different. I bet 2.5mg per day would only cause 93.5% suppression.
09-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Please take the warning above very very seriously. Unless you are in final prep for show or fighting gyno, this is very bad for your health. Also your white blood cell count will head south very quickly too.Originally Posted by Rodja
09-12-2006, 12:42 PM
what other side effects would you have from too low estrogen levels. dry joints...
09-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Actually doses in the mcg(200mcg I believe) range have been shown to reduce circulation estrogen up to 98%. I have come to find that Aromasin, although a littel more expensive, dose a better all around job in estrogen management.
When I do use Femara I have gotten the results I wanted with eod dosing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rush8780 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:17 PM
- By cj14 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 14Last Post: 08-30-2010, 08:58 AM
- By Rafael Brasil in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-27-2008, 08:05 PM
- By Matt Skiba in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 01-18-2008, 11:16 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2004, 10:08 AM