Lipid support supps while on SD

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because superdrol (as well as other oral steroids) is well known to have a pronounced negative effect on our blood lipids, many users have utilized support supps like red yeast rice to counter this effect. Just wondering if anyone has an opinion as to the usefulness of psyllium fibre and garlic while on a cycle of superdrol to improve lipid values (or at least keep them from going completely down the toilet!). I have heard from a number of people that these two supps in particular have a positive effect on our HDL/LDL ratio.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support from anabolicinnovations.com is what I used along with Flaxseed oil, Omega's and everything went smooth

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Because superdrol (as well as other oral steroids) is well known to have a pronounced negative effect on our blood lipids, many users have utilized support supps like red yeast rice to counter this effect. Just wondering if anyone has an opinion as to the usefulness of psyllium fibre and garlic while on a cycle of superdrol to improve lipid values (or at least keep them from going completely down the toilet!). I have heard from a number of people that these two supps in particular have a positive effect on our HDL/LDL ratio.
Both of these are solid cholesterol support sups with a reasonable amount of studies to back their use. I take them year round.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cycle Support from anabolicinnovations.com is what I used along with Flaxseed oil, Omega's and everything went smooth
I tried AI's Cycle Support a couple months back. It was the beta version w/o the RYR so I just added the RYR to my daily supp protocol while on. I believe the current version has RYR in the formula. I do not plan to ever run a cycle without it! The garlic and psyllium fibre would just be the icing on the cake.

Glad your cycle went smooth Pitbull, did you get before and after bloodwork done?