Sage's turn (cycle)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
aight fellas....i couldnt wait mid may to start my first true cycle. here's the breakdown of my cycle.

week 1-12: 500mg icn test enth (tues/friday injections at 250ml each... 1cc)
week 1-4: 40 mg dianbol (thai blue hearts) for the first week, then down to 30mg the last 3 weeks

thats it. (no eq, no deca, no nothing)

Did my first injection tonight, a bit sloppy (delts) but felt pretty natural. didnt feel like i tapped out the air bubbles enough so i feel like i injected a lot more than the enth) the amp breaking was a bit harder than i assumeed...spilling a drop when doing so... had a hard time pushing the plunger all the way in the first time (air bubbles) so took it out, replaced it with another needle, and injected it into the other delt. no problem there.

my basic stats goes like this :
height: 5 feet 9 1/2 inches
weight: 181
BF%: 13.5% (last time i checked...a month back....should be pretty close now)

Ideal goals for this cycle:
weight: mid 190's to 200????????????????? hehe
BF%: hopefully no more than 14.5/15 the same or smaller would make me .......huge. hehe.... Ill keep an update on every injection day (tuesday and fridays) Sage

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Hope it goes well for ya, why not post this in the cycle section?

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great cycle. I think its better to take it simple than start adding all these diff anabolics all at once. There will be cycles down the road for that if you want. You should def hit your goals with this cycle. Good luck, keep us posted.

Whats post cycle looking like?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

Whats post cycle looking like?
have plenty of nolva on hand now. will up that to 40mgs the first week coming off. will add clomid couple weeks after last injection. will run a very standard dosage of the clomid (something like 300-350mg on day one, 100-150 days 2-14, then 50mg til mid/end of week 4 of clomid use) Sage

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hit it hard bro! don't forget to EAT like a motherfucker :D
Also, i'd still have some HCG on hand, but i'm paranoid.

ManBeast

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ICN's are def a bitch to open. get an amp opener from get pinz i think it's like $8, it's better to get one of those than keep losing test. Especially since if you end up breaking one and spilling it all, it's like the price of an amp opener anyways.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also maybe consider using prop week 11 and 12 instead of test enan?

just something to consider? Also after 12 weeks i bump manbeast, might as well get some HCG.

i really like how you're keeping it simple! i see so many guys reading hardcore guys posts and using tons of stuff!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
week 1-4: 40 mg dianbol (thai blue hearts) for the first week, then down to 30mg the last 3 weeks

Should of got Naps! :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Sage's turn (cycle)

Should of got Naps! :D
the price was toooooo good for the thai. and the shape is so cute :)D ) kiddin. already picked up an amp opener yesterday. JB, thats exactly what i was thinking (if i were to break an amp and lose everything, then thats 6 bucks right there....so why not get one and be safe). As for HCG, i was thinking about adding it (and still can obviously) if i were to do so, i would have been at 500iu's. JB, i havent read into prop over enth towards the end of a cycle run. could you state the reasoning behind that? Sage

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
lets you stay "on" hard while stuff clears out, without it tapering down slowly on you, if you take your last shot of enan at the end of week 12, it will be about 2 weeks if i'm not mistaken until it clears your system enough for post, but with prop it's like 2 days.

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
makes sense. Here are some lifts to keep track of during the next 10-12 weeks. my current lifts (i dont max out, measuring my progress with whatever weight i can handle for 5 reps. also, bench sux!) Sage

Squats: 305 for 5 (always set pins 2 inches below parallel and glaze before coming up)
Deadlift (rack, 2 inches below kneecap): 370 for 5
Flat Benach: 215 for 5 (phathetic)
Dips: 60 lbs for 8-9
Military to front: 155 for 5
Db shoulder press: 70 for 5
Flat db bench: 90 for 5
Clean and Jerk: 155 for 5
Bench dips: 225 for 9-10 (5 plates)
Leg press: 520 for 6 (that was last winter....my current gym doesnt have a real leg press machine :rolleyes: )
Pullups (bw): 13 or so (phathetic)
T-bar rows: 3- 45 plates plus 20 with bar (no machine) for 8

could go on forever with this, but ill stick with these and see how these core movements stack up every 2-3 weeks. Sage

baham99

Awards
Sage, what's the batch # on those ICNs? Just curious to keep track of the quality rumors on recent ones...we'll know by your results!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Sage, what's the batch # on those ICNs? Just curious to keep track of the quality rumors on recent ones...we'll know by your results!
0523022 hopefully the rumors dont hold true with this one ;) Sage

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
good luck with it Sage, I'm liking the simplicity too, a neat and clean first cycle, probably something like I'll do when I start pinning. :)

And let us know about those lifts!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Second injection this morning. Left bi. Some might think a bicep shot is a bit much for only a second injection ever but i have 4 areas which ill be trying out before deciding which area ill end up injecting most. the actual penetration was fine. a bit of a hesitation as my bi's flexed throughout the injection. i got to admit that its sore, even though it was only this morning. didnt affect my workout or daily movements but its just a noticable stiffness. we will see if tomorrow morning brings any extra soreness. From the two shots alone, i prefer the delts. Might be a placebo thing, but i do feel bigger and the stack, taking affect already. Legs today, and the lifts were pretty constant from last week. Solid pump throughout the entire hour and a half. but then again, Metallica was playing in the weight room. Next update should be tuesday unless something happens before then. Sage

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
aight. completed my 6th injection this morning. (in the 3rd week) been taking in approx 500mL per 6 days and not 7. Dbol has been consistant at 40mg/day, but dropped down to 30mg yesterday, and will keep this dosage for 13 more days, where then, ill drop that completely. Delts still my favorite site....over bicep (one injection), and tricep (2 injections). Quads soon.....(hehe) I just dig the side delt shots though man.
Body Weight still pretty constant. Currently at 184. But i feel and do look better. Noticable sides include some acne, and maybe some shrinkage ....gonna keep an eye on that sucker....;)
Just got my R-ala from Syntrax in so ill add that, along with my other supplements. Strength, are slowly but surely increasing or atleast, my stamina is noticably better throughout my workouts. Sage

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
will be a month this weekend. dbol dosage down to 30mg/day, and will discontinue on tuesday (5 week mark). Im pretty happy with the enth/dbol fellas. as stated before, the test really kicked in at the 3rd week however, last weekend's splurge with a lady friend (some drinking, 3 days of not working out, and most importanlty, terrible diet) slowed me down some (lost a few lbs) but now im back at it with solid training and diet. Body weight hasnt changed much. but my physique is the best ive ever been in. my initial goal of 15-18 lbs doesnt seem to realalistic..... however, im very content with my progess thus far and cant wait for the next half of my cycle. Delt shots been the only ones ive down the last 2 weeks. even though its only 1cc per shot, i can do delt shots in my sleep. strength increase is evident for every single lift. shoooot, even my weakest lift (bench) is something not to shy away from anymore. :) Ill post a half way mark lifts and stats comparison next week. Sage

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you have got a good one going there Sage. I am glad that things are going great for you.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
apologize i havent been on top of gettin a weekly/biweekly update. just over 3 weeks left. my strength gains has been consistent and im happy with this aspect of the cycle, as well as the way i look. however, weight gain has been pretty minimal, still hovering around 187-188 (starting weight: even 180). ive lost over an inch around my waist however since the beginning, eatin very clean, training hard. caloires been up the last 10-14 days or so to upper 3000. I wont write down measurements and lifts on various exercise til' the end. one thign ive been looking into was adding a low dose of dbol (for 3 more weeks), between my last injection, and the start of my clomid. What do you veterans feel about this? figure while the test is in me, throwing in a dosage of 20-25mg per day would have some benefits....???
also, been using 300mg r-ala/day and 10mg nolva. Sage

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sage, my weight balooned up the first while but i've gained very little the last couple of weeks. Upped my letro to 1.25mg a day aswell so maybe i'm dropping more water??? Either way, good luck with the rest of the cycle. I'm almost done my bulking, one week left.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 0
Prince IronMag Labs 7
Workout Logs 54
sage Cycle Logs 32
sage Cycle Logs 9